Over the past 10 years, there’s one stock that has risen 100% of the time between February 3 and February 9. TradeMiner will tell you which stock that is. The software will also tell you that October is the best time of the year to buy Apple for swing trading, between three and ten trading days.
TradeMiner scans stocks, future and forex markets for historically profitable trends and market cycles in the past. If a certain cycle, trend or pattern consistently shows up, then it will likely repeat again in the future. Let’s take a closer look at how TradeMiner works below.
TradeMiner excels at quickly digging through years of historical data on stock prices for every single stock in the Dow Jones, the S&P 500, the NASDAQ 100, and hundreds of other ETFs and groups of stocks. The software is also capable of sorting data to assist in discovering which stocks are best to trade, as well as when to trade them. This capability extends to futures and forex as well. The idea is if you find a particular trend, cycle or pattern that has presented itself over and over, with a very high accuracy, then it also has a high probability of repeating itself again in the future.
TradeMiner is packed with robust features, including:
- Graphs Analyzer. Pick from a range of included charts, such as results from multiple years, detailed trading logs of trends in the past few years, rewards vs. risk in given trades and trends, and much more.
- Trade Alerts. Receive email alerts when your selected seasonal trades are about to begin, with advanced incremental notifications either on the same day they start or any number of days in advance.
- Search and Portfolio Tabs. In the search tab, put your specific criteria and get your particular results. The software ranks the results by the final score earned by each trade with top trades listed first.
- Enhanced Filtering System. You can filter by the symbol in the trade, the action of buy or sell for the trade, the exit or enter dates of the trade, and other critical characteristics of the trade.
- Quick Market Scans. To utilize this feature, you need to search for trends or specific symbols through a special search engine. The system will pick the stocks with the greatest historical gains and prioritizes them on the list. The results come with a score which ranks on a scale of 0 to 5, along with a color-coded button to indicate the strength of that particular signal. Anything above a score of 4 will be accompanied by a green button to show that it is a strong signal.
- Educational Support. TradeMiner provides an excellent training video to get started with the software. They also have webinars, a PDF manual, audio interviews and a solid Q&A page.
- 30-Day, Money-Back Guarantee. TradeMiner comes with an unconditional and full money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy with the purchase, for any reason, you can request your full cost back.
To best utilize TradeMiner, you’ll want to:
- Scan for technicals before choosing the best, potential candidates. Look at the score and the historical average returns, along with charts to pinpoint the stocks that have achieved the best technical setups.
- Wait for the right time to strike by observing the markets over time and making a timely move.
- Identify the right kind of options to trade based on historical data, limiting you risk and maintaining unlimited potential gains.
- Wait for the pulback trend by monitoring seasonal trends and jumping on board when the prices start to follow their historical trend directions.
- Use TradeMiner as a backup system, double-checking trade setups from another trading site to confirm if they conform to the expected historical trend and market cycles and to avoid false signals.
- Set up custom alerts via email, so you don’t have to sit in front of the computer all day waiting for signals and call outs.
TradeMiner Packages & Pricing
TradeMiner for stocks, futures and forex is available for $194 your first year, and $129 each year thereafter. The package includes the TradeMiner software, over 40 years of historical market data, one-year data on newest trades, and proprietary scoring of historical trades.
TradeMiner for an individual market costs $97 your first year, and $79 each year thereafter.
TradeMiner is particularly suited to beginner traders, with a robust education center that gives newbies the knowledge and the confidence to make profitable moves. More advanced traders can use TradeMiner to solidify strategies and double-check moves to confirm they’re in line with relevant historical trends. In any case, the software has a 30-day, money-back guarantee, so you can get the cost back if you’re unhappy with TradeMiner.
You might also be interested in MarketXLS, which provides excel-based market research. They’re currently offering three-months free and a 15% discount.