Spokane City Credit Union offers a $150 referral bonus to both the referrer and the new member when the new member opens a checking account and receives a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening.
You can join Spokane City Credit Union if you live, work, worship, or attend school in Washington state, or if you are a resident of Kootenai, Bonner, or Benewah Counties in Idaho.
See the bottom of this page for more offers.
- What you’ll get: $150
- Where it’s available: ID, WA
- How to earn it:
- Open a New Checking Account: As a new member, you need to open a checking account with Spokane City Credit Union.
- Receive a Direct Deposit: Within 60 days of opening your account, set up and receive a direct deposit. This could be from your employer, a government benefit, or other regular income source.
- When it expires: None listed
Waive The Monthly Fee
Thier No Fee Checking account has no monthly fees.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Person to Person payments (such a Zelle or Venmo) and microdeposits (any deposit under $5) are excluded.
- The maximum payout during the promotional period is $ 500 per membership per annum.
- The promotion is subject to change with or without notice and may be discontinued at any time.
This CU doesn’t offer many deals, so if you’re interested in opening an account with them, this is a good one to take advantage of.