The Capital One Spark Miles Select for Business has an offer for 20,000 bonus miles once you spend $3,000 within the first 3 months (ways to meet this spending requirement). I value these 20k miles at around $280. Although not the best bonus offer out there, it’s a good one for a no annual fee card.
The Spark Miles Select simply offers unlimited 1.5 miles for every dollar you spend. No matter where you spend it. That’s a decent rewards rate for a no-annual-fee card. This card earns 5X miles on hotel and rental car bookings through Capital One Travel℠.
This travel rewards card is an excellent option for small business owners seeking simple rewards with no fees. But if your company spends big, you’ll find better value with other credit cards.
Capital One offers several “Spark” business cards. Their “Spark Miles” products will earn rewards at a similar rate to their “Spark Cash” counterparts. The rewards with the Miles cards are used toward travel and can actually be worth more now that Capital One has 10+ transfer partners.
Here are other Capital One Spark cards for businesses to consider:
*Capital One also offers sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers