The hardest part of budgeting? Sticking with it. We all have financial goals we want to reach, but they’re easy to forget in the short-term. Besides that, it can be hard to get a grasp of your overall finances when you have a variety of accounts with different institutions. If you want a 360° view of your finances, you’ll want to consider a personal finance app.
Simplifi by Quicken was created to help you get a big picture view of your finances, manage your cash flow and work towards your savings goals. Keep reading for more on how Simplifi works and their 30-day free trial offer.
Simplifi 33% Discount
Save 33% on Simplifi by Quicken. Get it now for as little as $3.99/month.
Simplifi is a financial tracking and budgeting app that helps you get a better idea of your full financial picture on one platform. It can connect to 14,000+ financial institutions – including investments – pulling data from linked accounts to provide your net worth, cash flow, debt-to-income ratio and more, in real-time. The app also features:
- Customized spending categories and alerts for unusual activity.
- All your recurring monthly bills and subscriptions from one dashboard.
- A spending plan – the difference between your forecasted income and fixed expenses for the month – to help you spend within your means.
- Savings goals like a vacation, a wedding, down payment on a house, retirement and more.
- Spending watchlists, so you can keep tabs on specific spending targets such as dining out, Amazon shopping, and etc.
- Enhanced reporting, filtered by category, payee, tag, account and more.
Simplifi is also family-friendly. The app can be used by up to six family members, so you’ll all be on the same page when it comes to family finances.
After your 30-day free trial is over, Simplifi charges $5.99 per month, which is cheaper than other “premium” personal finance apps like YNAB and the pro version of Emma.
If you pay annually, Simplifi pricing drops to $3.99 per month.
Simplifi by Quicken is a good fit if you want to watch over your money quickly and easily, but you don’t want to micromanage your finances. The app makes it easy to view your accounts in one place, from credit cards to investments. It also offers a comprehensive suite of tools to help you track and manage your expenses, budget and reach your financial goals. Since they’re offering a free 30-day trial, why not sign up for an account and take it on a test drive?
For a similar personal finance app, check out Mint. It’s free, but it also comes with ads.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers