This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Securityplus Federal Credit Union offers a competitive rate on its high-yield checking account. See current rates below.
- Securityplus Federal Credit Union was established in 1938 and is headquartered in Baltimore, MD.
- They have locations in Maryland only.
- Their checking accounts are available nationwide via membership.
Securityplus FCU Xceptional Checking
- Rate offer: 3.00% APY on up to $10k
- Availability: Nationwide via membership
- Minimum to earn APY: $0
- Monthly service fee: $0
- To earn the preferred APY:
- Minimum of 15 posted debit card purchases of at least $5 each per month
- Be actively enrolled in eStatements/eNotices
- No hidden monthly fees
- 55,000+ surcharge-free ATMs worldwide
- 24/7 account access with Digital Banking
- Contactless Visa debit card with exclusive MD pride design
- Free Credit Alerts and Monitoring
- Mobile Deposit, Bill Pay, Budgeting and more
Read more: Compare all the best Reward Checking rates here.
Read more: See promotions from Chase Bank, BMO Harris, Bank of America, TD Bank, and U.S. Bank.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply