Round Investments is offering a $20 to $100 sign-up bonus when you sign-up through a referral link. You’ll also earn bonuses for each person you refer to the investment management platform. Other referral opportunities here.
Founded in 2016, Round connects everyday investors with personalized portfolio allocations as well as respected management firms to help oversee these investments. It is a robo-advisor service. But Round not only employs algorithms and computer programs to manage your portfolio, the platform also uses real people. And all for a much lower fee than what you would have to pay for a personal financial advisor.
Round Investments Promotions Review Below
[Expired] Round Investments $20 To $100 Sign-Up Bonus
This offer is no longer available
Create and fund an account ($500 – $9,999.99) with this referral link and you’ll receive a $20 welcome bonus. If you fund with $10,000 or more, you’ll receive a $100 bonus instead.
This offer is only valid for new individual investment accounts with Round Investments.
$20 – $100 Bonus Per Referral
- Go to the Rewards section in the menu
- Share your unique referral link with a friend
- They sign up and fund an account
- You both get a $20 bonus.
- If your friend deposits $10,000 or more, you both get $100 instead
- The annual maximum aggregate Referral Bonus is $500.
How Round Works
Unlike the generic investing guidance you’d get from traditional robo-advisors, Round offers a unique combination of advice and algorithm. The software also helps design portfolio allocations that fit you and your particular financial situation, goals and timeline.
Here’s how it works:
- Provide personal information about you, your current financial situation, your future plans and your risk tolerance.
- Round will create a portfolio that reflects your personal goals, helping you fund your future.
- Link your bank account and fund your Round account (minimum $500).
- Round will automate and manage your portfolio, like investing your recurring contributions and rebalancing when necessary. You don’t need to lift a finger.
For those that like control over their portfolios, it’s important to note: You can’t make changes to Round’s recommendations from the website or app. You’ll need to email Round to let them know.
Round pricing falls between traditional robo-advisors (0.25% – 0.50%) and personal financial advisors (1.00%). This is what Round charges:
|0.50% Annual Fee||Fee is Waived|
|if your return is positive||if your return is negative|
Keep in mind, there is no other digital investment service that waives your fees if your account loses value.
The program fee covers a variety of things, like brokerage, custodial and investment advisory services.
Round Fund Managers
Below are some fund managers that might help you with your Round portfolio:
|Fund Manager||Notable Asset Classes & Strategies|
|Guggenheim Partners||CLOs, Aircraft ABS, Whole-Business ABS, High-Yield Bonds|
|DoubleLine||Agency MBS, Non-Agency MBS, CMBS|
|Highland Capital Management||Private Equity, Leveraged Loans, Distressed Investing|
|Gabelli Funds||Merger Arbitrage Strategy, Value Stocks, Growth Stocks|
|PIMCO||Government Bonds, Investment-Grade Corporate Bonds|
|Brookfield||Real Estate, Infrastructure|
|Cohen & Steers||Real Estate, MLPs|
|Aberdeen Standard Investments||Emerging Market Stocks|
Round is a great fusion of two types of financial advisors: robo-advisors and real people from professional firms. Plus, Round costs significantly less than a personal financial advisor.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers