Looking for the latest promotions and bonuses for Republic? We’ll update them here.
Republic is an investment crowdfunding platform. You can put in as little as $10 in the startups you believe in, and earn a return if the business succeeds. As an investor, there’s no fee to use the platform.
Let’s review current offers from Republic below.
Republic $2500 Startup Referral Offer
- Refer a startup to get a $2,500 bonus.
- Go to the offer link to sign up to invest Republic Note.
- Then refer a startup to earn a $2,500 bonus.
Republic 10 Bonus Notes Investor Referral Offer
Earn 10 Notes for each friend you refer. The Note is Republic’s new token. It’s a crypto asset that rewards you for growing Republic’s startup ecosystem: investing in companies, referring fresh deals and telling your friends about Republic.
Notes will get you access to on and off-platform perks, like priority access to oversubscribed deals and exclusive event tickets. Eventually, they might even get you a share of Republic’s revenue.
Notes have no value. They are currently a work in progress and not guaranteed, but those that hold Notes now will be the first to know.
Republic 1,000 Bonus Notes Startup Referral Offer
If you know a startup that might interested in raising funds on Republic, you can earn 1,000 Notes when successfully refer them. You must have a Republic account in order to participate.
How To Earn The Bonus
- Log into your Republic account and click on the “Refer a startup, get 1000 Notes” link at the bottom of the page.
- Copy your unique referral link and share it with U.S.-based companies seeking to conduct a Title III crowdfunding campaign.
- Republic will then decide whether to host the company’s offering on its website, depending on whether the company passes due diligence.
- Republic will give you 1,000 Notes for each individual company that conducts a Republic campaign, regardless of the success or failure of the campaign.