This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Get Relief.app promotions and bonus offers updated here.
Relief is welcoming people to their waitlist with a $50 cash bonus. You’ll earn another $50 cash bonus for every person who claims their waitlist bonus using your unique referral link. More referral promotions here.
The average American family owes $6,270 in credit card debt. With the pandemic and an unprecedented loss of millions of jobs, we can expect that debt to climb even higher. Relief was developed to help you tackle that debt. The service uses collective bargaining to reduce debt balances, creates a personalized payment plan, and helps you become debt-free faster. To top it off, Relief is free! Let’s take a closer look below.
Relief Bonus: $50 Waitlist Offer
Enjoy a $50 bonus credit (good towards paying off your credit card debt) when you use the link below to join the waitlist. Simply enter your email address and click the black “Join Now” button. Your waitlist bonus will be applied upon completion of account opening.
Relief Bonus: Give $50, Get $50 Referral Program
After joining Relief, and you’ll get a $50 bonus credit when your referrals sign up for the waitlist using your unique referral link. You can use your referral bonuses towards paying off your credit card debt. You must join the waitlist yourself in order to participate in the Relief referral program.
How Relief Helps With Your Credit Card Debt
Relief is an app that helps you eliminate credit card debt. Here’s how it works:
- Relief assesses your financial situation by analyzing your credit card debt.
- Relief comes up with the best solutions for your scenario.
- You pick the solution that works best for you.
- Relief negotiates what you owe with your creditors. If you qualify, you’ll get lower interest rates as well.
- Relief sets up a customized payment plan so you can pay off the rest of your debt.
Relief utilizes collective bargaining to deal with creditors. Simply put, the more people that sign up with the platform, the more leverage they have in negotiations.
According to Relief, their services will be free of charge. Instead, the company will generate revenue by taking the place of a debt collector, paid by the credit issuers.
Relief helps you tackle your credit card debt with new methods of negotiation, along with follow-up services to keep you on track. Join the waitlist with the referral link below to get $50 towards your credit card debt for free.
You might also be interested in Billshark. The service negotiates your bills, cancels your unused subscriptions and compares insurance rates, helping you save as much as 25% on your monthly expenses.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses