This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Pokket (pokket.com) is welcoming new members with additional interest when you register via a referral link. Click here for more cryptocurrency promotions.
Pokket is a simple crypto savings platform that lets you earn a safe and reliable return on your digital assets. Below, we’ll take a closer look at Pokket and their current offers.
Pokket 0.01% Extra In Interest For 6 Months
Update: This offer is no longer available
Earn an additional 0.01% in interest for the first 6 months when you sign up for a new Pokket account using this referral link.
This offer is valid for new customers only.
Pokket is a cryptocurrency savings account service. They pay you interest on your crypto assets with rates that vary day to day. In the past, Pokket rates have been as low as 0.5% and as high as 250%, with an average of 30%.
How Pokket Works
Through unique interest-bearing lending options, third parties are given access to the tokens you deposit on Pokket. Every investment has a seven-day lifespan. When it reaches maturity, the principle and interest are refunded.
Over 60 different cryptocurrencies are presently supported by Pokket, ranging from well-known ones like Bitcoin to less well-known ones like Enjin.
Pokket implements a number of safeguards to maximize the safety of your funds and minimize the risk of incurring loss. Here’s how:
- Pokket collateralizes all your deposits with 110% of the amount, plus interest, in a stablecoin.
- Pokket stores your collateral in a cold storage wallet that can be tracked on EtherScan or another Ethereum block explorer.
- Pokket uses a multi-authorization approach for their cold storage wallet, requiring each withdrawal to be audited by two different employees before it’s processed.
- Pokket does not store any of your personal information on their servers, except an email address.
- Pokket utilizes Amazon Web Services as their hosting provider, monitoring traffic activity to defend against anything that looks suspicious.
Pokket does not charge any fees to create a fixed savings account. However, there are withdrawal fees which vary based on blockchain network conditions that month. These network fees are paid to execute token transactions. Besides that, Pokket does not charge anything extra for withdrawals.
Pokket provides crypto savings accounts with nearly risk-free returns. It’s easy, fast and secure. Plus, there are minimal fees involved.