This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
PlateJoy is offering a 10-day free trial as well as $10 off your first order. You’ll also get a $10 gift card bonus for every person you refer to the meal planning service.
All the best food & grocery delivery deals here.
PlateJoy is a custom meal plan and grocery list service that offers healthy and delicious menus. It assesses your goals and dietary requirements and creates a personalized meal plan and grocery list just for you. They provide the recipe; you cook it at home.
To learn more about PlateJoy and its current offers, keep reading!
PlateJoy Promo Codes & Offers
- You can get $10 off at PlateJoy.com when you use promo code GET10 at checkout.
- Or, get $10 off a PlateJoy weight loss plan when you use promo code LETSDOTHIS.
- Or, get $10 off your Platejoy membership and a 10 day free trial when you use our referral link (thanks ahead of time!).
PlateJoy $10 Referral Gift Cards
Get a $10 gift card (to your choice of Amazon, Walmart or Whole Foods) for every person who joins PlateJoy using your unique referral link. Each of your referrals will enjoy $10 off their membership.
- Go to the PlateJoy refer-a-friend page
- Enter your first name and email address
- Click on the “INVITE FRIENDS” button
How PlateJoy Works
Cooking at home is not always easy. We run out of time. We run out of ideas. Or we don’t know what we should eat. That’s where PlateJoy comes in. The service plans meals that are easy, healthy and delicious. These custom menus are designed to fit your taste, your nutrition and your busy schedule.
Here’s how it works:
- When you sign up for PlateJoy, fill out a personalization quiz covering dietary preferences, time constraints, health goals, family size and more.
- Choose the exact number of meals you’ll need each week.
- PlateJoy will create a meal plan catered to you or your family, free of any ingredients you’re avoiding and tailored to fit into your schedule.
- PlateJoy will organize the ingredients you’ll need in a time-saving shopping list that remembers what you already have in your pantry.
- In select cities across the country, you can send your shopping list directly to an online grocery delivery service for same-day delivery of fresh ingredients without any packaging waste.
- Once you have your ingredients, use the PlateJoy recipes to create meals.
- Eat and enjoy!
Besides meal planning, recipes and smart grocery lists, PlateJoy also has a few other cool features:
If you opt to Use Up Ingredients, the service will select recipes that incorporate what’s already in your pantry. This is a great feature for those that want to minimize waste or have issues with using ingredients before their sell-by date.
You can sync your Fitbit to PlateJoy, sending nutritional information to Fitbit and allowing it to track your macros. This is a useful feature for those trying to lose weight or meet personal health goals.
Sync PlateJoy to your personal calendar, like iCloud, Google Calendar or Outlook. Easily access your meal plan for the day and stay organized.
PlateJoy is a solid option for busy professionals who don’t have time to waste, or if you’re trying to eat healthier and lose weight.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply