Fetch Rewards (fetchrewards.com) is now offering 2,000 bonus points (worth $2) for new members and a 2,000-point bonus for each person you refer to the grocery savings app. Other referral offers here. All the best food & grocery delivery deals here.
Update 11/18/2022: New 3,000 points sign-up bonus. Use this link (code MONEYLIFE). Auto-populates on mobile. Enter the code manually if via desktop. Best to do it through your smartphone.
Update: $5 Fetch Rewards Sign-Up Bonus:
- Fetch Rewards is offering a 5,000 bonus points when you download the app and scan your first receipt, worth a $5 gift card from Amazon, Target or other participating brands.
- Enter Promo Code “FETCH” when you download the Fetch Rewards app, and you’ll get 5,000 bonus points after you scan your first receipt.
- Once you receive the 5,000 points, you can redeem for a $5 gift card.
Fetch Rewards offers rewards on your grocery spending. Simply scan your grocery receipts to earn points on thousands of products and redeem for gift cards and other rewards.
Let’s take a closer look at what Fetch Rewards is currently offering below.
Fetch Rewards $2 Sign-Up Bonus
*This offer may have been discontinued. We will post updates when available.
Get 2,000 bonus points – worth $2 – when you register for a new Fetch Rewards account using a referral code and scan your first grocery store receipt.
Some referral codes you can use:
Current users are welcome to leave your referral details in the comments section below.
How To Earn The Bonus
- Download the Fetch Rewards app.
- Register for a new Fetch Rewards account using a referral code.
- Scan your first grocery store receipt.
- Receive 2,000 bonus points, worth $2.
Fetch Rewards $2 Referral Offer
Earn a 2,000-point bonus – worth $2 – for every person who registers for a new Fetch Rewards account using your unique referral code and scans their first grocery store receipt. Each of your referrals will also receive 2,000 bonus points.
There is no limit to how many referral bonuses you can earn, but you must be a current Fetch Rewards user to participate.
How To Earn The Bonus
- Log into the Fetch Rewards app.
- Tap on “Me” at the bottom of the app.
- Scroll to the “Referral Code” section.
- Copy and share your unique referral code to everyone you know.
- Receive 2,000 points for every person that:
- Registers for a new Fetch Rewards account using your referral code, and
- Scans their first grocery store receipt.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Get $2 when you sign up with my link or code: 53RX4 and scan your first receipt
Referral code 5YCM7
Fetch Rewards isn’t the sleekest app, but it packs quite a punch. The short answer is download it (and, if you should appreciate this review, throw in my promo code 5YCM7, scan a recent receipt, and viola… we both benefit from 2,000 points ($2). I’d eternally appreciate it).
Anyway, the gist of the app is this: you scan your receipts from grocery stores, convenience stores, etc., and you get a certain number of points, much like the other apps. However, the difference with Fetch Rewards is that there is a much larger variety of items because it goes by brand, not item.
While there are often bonus deals for specific items and brands, you get points for uploading a receipt and the brand you buy. Brands from Aquafina to Doritos to Ben & Jerry’s — it’s more centered around items you’d find at a gas station or the snack aisles of a grocery store. You just upload the receipt and, bam, it quickly scans and identifies it, and awards you points accordingly.
You can redeem the points with as few as 3,000 ($3) for gift card from a wide array of brands like Target, Dunkin, Delta, Amazon, etc. I’ve had the app for a short time, and I’ve already earned $6 in Amazon gift cards… in just two days, without any referrals or anything! Plus, the receipts upload virtually instantly, points are instantly available, and rewards redeem instantly without having to wait. It’s great!
Bottom line; download it and use my referral code 5YCM7 so we both get 2,000 free points. My code is: 5YCM7. I really, really appreciate it!