Based in Singapore, Pionex (pionex.com) is a cryptocurrency exchange that offers 12 built-in crypto trading bots for free. Also known for their low fees, the platform currently has a daily volume of approximately $30 million. For everything you need to know about Pionex, keep reading.
Pionex 12 Free Crypto Trading Bots
Pionex offers 12 different trading bots that can be added to your account, free of charge. In comparison, most other platforms charge hundreds of dollars for just one bot. Free bots include:
- GRID Bot. Buys low and sells high, within a set range.
- Spot-Futures Arbitrage Bot. Gives a steady gain with very low risk, hedging from the spot market and short position in the perp futures market.
- Smart Trade Bot. Takes profit and several condition orders to secure your profit in a pullback.
- Infinity Grid Bot. Similar to the GRID Bot, but has no upper limit.
- Leveraged Grid Bot. Works like the GRID Bot, but with leverage (up to 3x).
- Margin Grid Bot. Like the Leveraged Grid Bot, but the collateral won’t involve the GRID Bot. You can choose LONG or SHORT.
- Reverse Grid Bot. Sells your Bitcoin at a higher price and repurchases at a lower price.
- Leveraged Reverse Grid Bot. Has the same functionality as the Reverse Grid Bot, but you can use leverage to earn more profit.
- DCA Bot (Dollar-cost averaging). Set the period for your DCA plan, and the bot will DCA instead of you having to do it manually.
- Trailing Sell Bot. Avoids selling too early in a pumping market.
- TWAP Bot. Helps you accumulate or sell your bags in a certain time period.
Keep in mind, leveraged bots don’t just magnify your profits, they will also magnify losses. Please use them with caution.
Pionex Other Features
Pionex provides plenty of tools to automate your crypto trading. Simply head over to their website, open an account, deposit funds and let the bot do its thing.
More than just a broker with free trading bots, members can also use Pionex for regular manual trading. Choose from more than 120 different cryptocurrencies and hundreds of trading pairs.
Because Pionex is a market maker for Binance and Huobi Global, they charge very low trading fees for the two exchanges, only 0.05% for all trades.
Pionex does not come with a monthly fee, nor do they have withdrawal fees of their own, but you will have to pay network withdrawal fees for each coin. See the full fee schedule here.
Anyone with over 150,000 USDT (or the equivalent in other crypto) deposited at Pionex can apply for the market maker program, which unlocks 0% maker fees (taker fees stay at 0.05%).
Pionex is a good choice if you’re looking to take trading bots on a test drive. The exchange doesn’t charge any monthly fees, trading costs are low, and you get 12 bots free of charge.
Coinrule is another automated trading platform that caters to both new and experienced crypto traders. They feature a wide range of tools to easily set and define rules and conditions for when and how to trade, no coding required.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers