This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Philo (philo.com) is welcoming new customers with a $5 welcome discount (referral link required). You’ll also earn a $5 bonus credit for every person who claims their welcome reward using your unique referral link. See more referral promotions here.
Philo is a live TV streaming service backed by Discovery, Viacom, and AMC. It offers a wide range of entertainment and lifestyle channels and is one of the cheapest television streaming service on the market right now. Keep reading for more on Philo and their current offers.
Philo $5 Welcome Credit
Get $5 off your first month with Philo when you use one of the referral codes listed below to subscribe. This offer is valid for new members only (those who haven’t previously signed up for a Philo free trial or subscription).
Philo Give $5, Get $5 Referral Program
Share your Philo referral link with family and friends, and for every person who ends up subscribing to Philo, you’ll get a $5 bonus credit towards your next Philo subscription cost and they’ll get $5 off their first month.
To participate, find your unique referral link on your Referrals page. Copy it and share it via text, email, or social media. There’s no limit to how many referral credits you can earn. See referral program details here.
Philo lets you stream TV content live or on-demand from your television, phone, tablet, or computer, without having to sign a contract or installing a cable box. Features include:
- 60+ channels, including AMC, Animal Planet, BBC America, BET, Comedy Central, Discovery Channel, Food Network, HGTV, MTV, Nickelodeon, the Travel Channel, VICE and much more.
- HD quality, 720p for live TV and 1080p for on-demand options.
- Unlimited DVR (stored for up to one year) and an on-demand library.
- Access anything aired in the last 72 hours, even if you didn’t DVR it.
- Stream on up to 3 devices at a time per account.
- Create up to 10 personalized profiles per account.
Philo is available via web, iPhone and iPad, Android phones and tablets, Android TV, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Chromecast via Android.
If you’re looking for a way to cut down on bills, but you still want access to cable TV, Philo is a solid option. It provides access to a wide range of entertainment and lifestyle channels – live, on-demand and DVRed – for only $25 a month.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses