This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
OnPay is welcoming new business customers with one month free, plus a $100 Amazon Gift Card bonus. You’ll earn an additional $100 Amazon Gift Card bonus for every business that uses your unique referral link to claim their welcome reward. See more referral promotions here.
With over 30 years of experience and the latest SaaS technology, OnPay saves business owners time and money managing payroll, benefits, and human resources. The robust platform lets you calculate, review, and finalize your payroll in minutes, and includes automated tax payments and filings, direct deposit, as well as optional, add-on benefits like workers’ comp. All for a low, flat monthly fee. For more on OnPay and their current offers, keep reading.
First Month Free + $100 Welcome Bonus
Get your first month of OnPay free, plus a $100 Amazon Gift Card bonus, when you click on this link to register. To qualify, you must run at least one payroll with OnPay after the trial period ends. This offer is valid for new customers only. Terms apply.
Give $100, Get $100 Referral Program
Earn a $100 Amazon Gift Card bonus every time you successfully refer a business to OnPay. Each of your referrals will also enjoy a $100 Amazon Gift Card bonus. To qualify your referral must:
- Click on your unique referral link to register for an OnPay account.
- Complete registration.
- Run at least one payroll after their trial period ends.
You will receive your bonus within 30 days after your referral has completed all requirements.
OnPay is a cloud-based, full-service, payroll processing system with benefits and human resources features. The platform simplifies your back office with the following:
|Payroll Software||– Pay W-2 and 1099 workers |
– Pay by direct deposit (free), debit card, or check
– Multiple pay rates and schedules
– Unemployment insurance withholding
– Automatic calculations and taxes
– Multi-state payroll
– Accountant dashboard
– 6 levels of permissions
|PTO Management||– Custom PTO policies|
– Up to 3 accrual tiers
– Automatic accrual tracking
– In-app requests and approvals
– PTO calendar and reminders
– Email notifications
|Employee Portals||– Employee self-onboarding|
– Access to pay stubs, tax forms, and employment docs
– Request time-off
– Control voluntary deductions
|HR Tools||– In-app offer letters and e-signing|
– Automated onboarding flows
– Online I-9 and W-4 forms
– State new hire reporting
– Custom personnel checklists
– Delegate and track non-HR tasks
– Built-in document templates
– Document storage and personnel files
– Compliance audits
– Organization charts by location, department or team
– HR resource library
|Benefits||– Health and dental benefits in all 50 states|
– Integrated 401(k) retirement plans
– Quick employee census
– Add-on life, vision, disability, and more
– Integrated workers’ comp
|Software Integrations||– QuickBooks|
– When I Work
– And more
|COVID-19 Compliance||– Track FFCRA sick or medical leave|
– Automated FFCRA tax credits
– PPP expenses and forgiveness
– COVID-19 dashboard for managing tax credits and forgiveness
– Other features to support remote work
OnPay’s customer service offers free account migration and will help you set up integrations. They offer an accuracy guarantee, which covers any potential fines if they make a mistake. And if you have any issues, the customer service team is available by phone, chat and email weekdays, with emergency email support available on weekends.
Your first month with OnPay is free, including setup. After that, it’s a flat $36 every month, plus an additional $4 per employee per month. You will also have to pay for:
- Asking OnPay to print and mail annual W-2 and 1099 forms to your employees. It’s free if you print and distribute them yourself.
- Insufficient funds fees if you can’t cover the cost of a pay run.
- The premium of any health, retirement, or workers’ comp policies you choose to add on.
OnPay provides solid payroll, benefits, and HR solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. The platform’s user-friendliness, flexibility and depth make payroll processing easy and fast, at an affordable price.
Gusto also provides cloud-based payroll, benefits, and human resource management. They’re currently offering a $100 Amazon Gift Card welcome bonus as well.