- Update 1/23/2024: The $15 bonus credit is still available. For checking accounts, you might want to consider this $400 offer from BMO Bank.
MyBambu is a mobile banking app that offers a convenient, reliable and affordable financial service to everyone, regardless of their immigration status. No Social Security Number is needed to open a free account. Let’s dive into MyBambu and their current offers below.
MyBambu Bonus: Get $15 Referral Program
If you refer a friend to MyBambu and that person successfully opens an account, you’ll get a $15 bonus credit. It takes approximately 24 hours for your referral reward to post to your MyBambu account.
Use this referral link to sign up for a free MyBambu bank account. Click the link through your smartphone.
Previously there was a $10 opening bonus for using a referral link. But that offer has ended. Now you can only earn bonus money by making referrals.
With MyBambu, the funds in your account are FDIC insured, and you can:
- Conveniently access your money with a MyBambu VISA debit card.
- Send instant international money transfers to over 40,000 cash-out locations in Latin America.
- Pay domestic and international bills.
- Top-up domestic and international phones.
- Instantly transfer funds peer-to-peer.
- Link external bank accounts.
- Make mobile check deposits and direct deposits.
- Add cash to your account at over 120,000 retail stores in the U.S.
Setting up an account is easy with no Social Security Number required. All you need is a local or foreign ID.
MyBambu does not charge any monthly fees or overdraft fees, and there is no minimum balance requirement.
MyBambu is a banking app that allows users to manage their money and make transactions easily and quickly. It also provides features like budgeting tools and savings goals to help users manage their finances more effectively.
Overall, it seems like a great option for anyone looking for a convenient and user-friendly way to manage their money. Plus, it’s a digital bank, so you don’t have to go to the bank to open an account.
With a reach that spans from the U.S. to Central and South America, MyBambu is particularly suited for Latin Americans who are living and working in the United States. Especially since a Social Security Number isn’t required to open an account.
Sable is another mobile banking provider that serves people who are immigrating to the United States. They’re currently offering a $25 welcome bonus.