Revolut (revolut.com) lets customers handle all things money in one app – money management, travel perks, send/request money with anyone in 200+ countries, and more. It also offers Stock trading.
- Update 10/12/2023: The 3 month premium subscription is worth $29.97.
- Update 11/11/2022: Revolut is replacing the cash award promotion with a 3 months Revolut Premium subscription trial.
Revolut isn’t a traditional bank account – it’s an online-only financial app. Your money is protected because deposits are insured up to $250,000 through partner banks. Because overhead fees are less, customers enjoy lower fees and higher interest rates.
To determine if Revolut is the best place for your money, read our comprehensive review below.
See Posts History below for more offers from Revolut.
Revolut App Pros & Cons
- Great benefits with basic plan
- Send/request money with anyone in 140+ countries
- Cashback & discounts
- Stock trading
- Premium plans with extra benefits start at $9.99
- No cash or check deposits
- No live phone customer service
READ MORE: SEE OTHER WORLDWIDE BANKING OPTIONS HERE
Revolut 3 Months Revolut Premium Subscription Trial
- Promotion details: get a 3 month Revolut Premium subscription trial
- Regions Concerned: all regions except for Australia and Singapore where the offer is a cash award of $15AUD for AU, and $15SGD for SG.
- Who is Eligible: new Revolut customers are eligible.
- How long is this offer running: there is no specified end date for now.
- About the offer: Upgrade to a global lifestyle – Transform your finances when you level up to Premium with Revolut’s starter trial. Get features to help you save, spend and invest smarter than ever.
Revolut App Features & Benefits
Simple money tracking. Through its assortment of analytics and budgeting tools, Revolut not only holds your money but also enables you to keep tabs on where it goes. To help you spot areas of excess, you can create purchase alerts and view your spending by category.
Earn rewards when using your Revolut card. You can receive cash back on your purchases when you use your Revolut card at certain retailers. Revolut also provides discounts at some merchants.
Early access to your paycheck. Customers of Revolut can receive their direct deposit up to two days earlier than those of many other financial services*
* Subject to timing and eligibility of payer’s submission
Zero fee ATM withdrawals. Customers have access to 55,000 no-cost in-network ATMs nationwide. Revolut does not charge fees up to $1,200 per month in out-of-network ATMs*
* Third party fees may apply
Amazing travel benefits. Travelers will value the numerous benefits Revolut provides, such as currency exchange, the ability to pay in a variety of currencies with your Revolut card, international medical insurance, delayed luggage and flight insurance, and complimentary access to airport lounges for you and up to 3 friends in case your flight is delayed by >1 hour*
* Paid plans only. See Terms & Conditions for details
Helps you budget. Revolut connects to your other bank accounts, so you can manage all your finances from the app.
Accessing Your Money With Revolut
You can deposit money in the following ways:
- Direct deposit
- Electronic bank transfer
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Wire transfer
You can withdraw money in the following ways:
- Electronic bank transfer
- Using your Revolut card at a store or ATM (55,000 no-fee in-network ATMs)
- Send money to other users in the app
- Wire transfer
Types of Revolut Accounts
Revolut offers three pricing plans – Standard, Premium and Metal.
- Standard is no monthly fee
- Premium is $9.99/month
- Metal is $16.99/month
Who Is Revolut Best For?
Revolut is good for customers that want currency exchange features, enjoy online-banking services, and are okay with holding a traditional checking account elsewhere.
For individuals looking for a consolidated app to manage several facets of their finances, the Revolut app is a great option. As a result of the numerous travel-related benefits offered to its paid users, it’s also a wonderful fit for foreign travelers. U.S. customers can also enjoy no commissions on Stock trading.
The Savings Vault Annual Percentage Yield (APY) available with Revolut’s Premium and Metal plans are competitive with the nation’s best online savings and money market accounts.
What Could Be Better With Revolut?
Certain features exclusive to paid plans. Revolut has a basic plan, but you’ll need to pay a monthly charge if you want some of its more distinctive features, like its travel benefits. You can pick the paid plan that best suits your requirements and financial situation.
Popular European banking app Revolut is making waves in the United States. It’s well-designed and has neat features like currency exchange, rewards and cash back on top brands.
Revolut provides prepaid cards for use in transactions in addition to “savings vaults” where users can store money and earn interest.
The mobile-focused accounts from Revolut also enable you to send and receive money in different currencies. Revolut offers premium monthly subscription plans starting at $9.99 as an upgrade. These plans include improved perks including international medical insurance, complimentary lounge passes, 10 no-cost international transfers per month, and more.
Chime is another mobile bank. They’re currently offering a $50 bonus for new members, as well as $50 referrals.
Please note that Revolut is frequently updating its products and features, see the Revolut Terms and Conditions for the latest offerings.
Revolut is a financial technology company. Banking services provided by Metropolitan Commercial Bank (Member FDIC).
Funds in your Revolut account are held at an FDIC insured institution. Your funds will be held at or transferred to Metropolitan Commercial Bank, an FDIC-insured institution. While there, your funds are insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC in the event Metropolitan Commercial Bank fails if specific deposit insurance requirements are met and your card is registered. See fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/prepaid.html for details. FDIC insurance does not protect your funds in the event of Revolut’s failure or from the risk of theft or fraud.
More from Revolut:
- Swagbucks Deal: Get $35 (3500 SB) With Revolut Banking – Ended
- Revolut Business For Freelancers & Companies Review 2023
- Revolut Premium and Metal Savings Vaults 3.90% APY
- Best Bank Accounts For Digital Nomads / U.S. Citizens Living Overseas