Earn $400 back after you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases on your new Morgan Stanley Blue Cash Preferred American Express card within the first six months of Card Membership. You will receive the $400 back in the form of a statement credit.
Update 3/9/2023: Amex is offering higher sign-up bonuses via referral links if you’re approved before 6/7/2023. Read about it here.
Now that E*TRADE has joined forces with Morgan Stanley, you may have access to an even broader array of financial products and services designed to help you spend smarter.
Great features include:
- Earn $400 back after you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases on your new Card within the first six months of Card Membership. You will receive the $400 back in the form of a statement credit.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95 per year thereafter.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable APR.
- Exclusively with the Morgan Stanley Blue Cash Preferred Card, you can earn a $100 statement credit after spending $15,000 on eligible purchases per calendar year on the Card.
- Earn generous cash back on eligible purchases in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- Exclusive access to ticket presalesǂ and card member-only events.
- 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then it’s 1%.
- 6% cash back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions. Get rewarded for watching your favorite shows.
- 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and on transit, including taxis, rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses, and more.
- 1% cash back received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
The best rate for grocery purchases is 6% for the first $6,000 a year on the regular Amex Blue Cash Preferred card. You can also get this with the Morgan Stanley Blue Cash Preferred American Express Card.
Only E*Trade or Morgan Stanley clients who have an eligible Morgan Stanley brokerage account are the ones who can get this new card. But it also comes with a $100 statement credit every year after you spend $15,000 on purchases that qualify.
Most cardholders would probably spend $6,000 a year on groceries anyway to get the most out of this card. But most people probably don’t want to spend an extra $9,000 to get that $100 credit.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply