This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Midwest Bank is offering a $200 checking bonus when you open a new account and receive ACH deposit of $500 or more.
Update 11/4/22: The expiration date is now 12/31/2023.
READ MORE: See Promotions From Chase Bank, BMO Harris, Bank Of America, TD Bank, And U.S. Bank
Midwest Bank Promotions Review Below
Midwest Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200
- Where it’s available: NE
- How to earn it: Open a checking account and receive one ACH deposit of $500 or more in each of the first 3 months of the account being open.
- Direct deposit is not required
- When it expires: 12/31/2023
How To Earn The Bonus
Open a checking account and receive one ACH deposit of $500 or more in each of the first 3 months of the account being open.
- Free debit card
- Online Banking
- Mobile App
- Mobile Deposit
- Unlimited Checks
- Credit Card
- Safe Deposit Box
Waive The Monthly Fee
The bank offers a My Design Checking account allowing you to customize your account and add the features you want. You can design it to not have a monthly fee, depending on the choices you make.
- $200 will be deposited after 90 days of account opening/
- $200 will appear as interest income on current year 1099-INT statement.
- $100 minimum deposit required to open the account.
My Design Checking is an interesting concept. It gives you the ability to customize your checking account. Get offers from Chase, Aspiration, HSBC and more here.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply