This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs offers very competitive rates for their online certificate of deposit (CD) accounts. See the current rates below.
Update 2/15/2023: The APY for their 12 month CD increased to 4.50%.
Update 1/30/2023: Their APY rates increased across all term lengths again.
Update 12/27/2022: Their APY rates increased across all term lengths.
- In December 2017, Goldman Sachs Bank USA was re-branded and is now known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs.
- Marcus offers competitive rates for its online Savings and Certificates of Deposit accounts, which Goldman Sachs Bank was previously known for.
- CDs are available in term lengths ranging from 6 months to 6 years.
- Open your account online or in the Marcus app.
See the Posts History below for all Marcus By Goldman Sachs offers.
Marcus Online CD Account Details
Marcus by Goldman Sachs CD accounts are available with terms ranging from 6 months to 6 years.
Here is a table with the current rates for the most popular CD terms offered by Marcus.
|9 Month CD||3.95%|
|12 Month CD||4.50%|
|18 Month CD||4.75%|
|2 Year CD||4.35%|
- Available nationwide
- Minimum for APY: $500
- Maximum for APY:
- Lock in a fixed rate from a variety of terms to fit your needs.
- Open online in minutes.
- Manage your account and set maturity instructions online.
- 10-Day CD rate guarantee: If the rate on your selected CD term goes up during your first 10 days, they will give you the higher rate automatically.
Posts History for Marcus by Goldman Sachs:
- Marcus By Goldman Sachs Online Savings Earns 3.75% APY (Available Nationwide)
- Marcus By Goldman Sachs $100 Online Savings Bonus [Nationwide] – Ends 2/15/2023
- Marcus By Goldman Sachs Offer: Extra 1.00% APY Referral Bonus (Available Nationwide) – Ended
Read more: Compare with the nation’s best CD rates here.
READ MORE: See Promotions From Chase Bank, BMO Harris, Bank Of America, TD Bank, And U.S. Bank
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply