See updated Marcus by Goldman Sachs promotions and bonuses here. Offers are available online, nationwide.
In December of 2017, Goldman Sachs Bank USA was re-branded and is now known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs. Marcus offers online Savings and Certificate of Deposit accounts, which Goldman Sachs Bank was previously known for.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is owned by the Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., which was established in 1869 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Marcus By Goldman Sachs Promotions Review Below
Marcus By Goldman Sachs Savings Offer: 0.50% APY (Nationwide)
Earn 0.50% APY with this high yield Online Savings account from Marcus by Goldman Sachs.
- Available online, nationwide
- No minimum deposit to open
- Minimum to earn the stated APY is just $1
- No fees with this account
- Account maximum is $1,000,000
- Maximum of six withdrawals or transfers per monthly statement period are allowed.
[Expired] Marcus By Goldman Sachs $100 Savings Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it: Get $100 when you deposit $10,000 or more in new funds into a new or existing Online Savings Account within 10 days of enrollment, and maintain those funds plus your current balance for 90 days.
- When it expires: 2/16/2022
How To Earn The Bonus
- Enroll as either a new customer or current customer. No offer code required. Click Enroll Now on the offer page to get started.
- Within 10 calendar days of enrolling, deposit $10,000 or more. Keep the funds, plus your current balance, in your account for 90 days.
- They’ll automatically deposit $100 into your account within 14 days after you fulfill the bonus requirements.
- To qualify for the $100 Savings Bonus, you must first enroll in this offer at https://www.marcus.com/us/en/savings/osa-savingsbonus-1 or by calling Marcus at 1-855-730-SAVE (1-855-730-7283) by 11:59 PM EST on 2/16/22.
- Upon successful enrollment you will receive a confirmation of your enrollment via email or U.S. mail.
- After enrollment, you must deposit $10,000 or more in new funds (internal transfers won’t count) into a Marcus Online Savings Account within 10 days of enrollment and maintain at least $10,000 of those new funds in your account in addition to your account balance at the time of enrollment for 90 consecutive days from the date of reaching the required dollar amount.
- Multiple deposits are allowed to reach the required dollar amount and can be made by joint owners for a joint account.
- Offer available to new and existing customers.
- Each customer is limited to one bonus offer, which can only be applied to a single account.
- For eligibility purposes, each joint owner will be treated as a separate customer.
- For example, if you apply the bonus offer to a joint account, the remaining joint owner(s) may apply this offer to another account they own if they have not done so already.
- The bonus will be deposited into your account within 14 days after fulfilling the above requirements.
- To receive your bonus, your account must be open and in good standing at the time the bonus is deposited in your account.
- The bonus will be treated as interest for tax reporting purposes.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers