This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Loved has now re-branded to Flyte.
Loved (loved.com) is welcoming new users with a $5 cash bonus (referral link below). You’ll earn an additional $5 cash bonus for every person who uses your unique referral link to claim their welcome reward. See more referral promotions here.
Loved was made for kids and their families to invest, save, and build wealth together. The sooner your child starts to invest and develop good habits, the more prepared they’ll financially be in the future. Let’s review Loved and their current offers below.
Loved Invest $5 Welcome Bonus
Enjoy a $5 cash bonus when you use the referral link below to create a free Loved account and make your first investment. Your welcome reward can be used towards investments on the Loved app. This offer is valid for new customers only. Here’s our referral link to claim your $5 bonus.
Note: Loved is becoming Flyte as they add crypto and banking for those under 18. You can sign up for early access here. Your first stock or crypto is on them.
Loved Investing Give $5, Get $5 Referral Program
Earn a $5 cash bonus for every person you successfully invite to the Loved investing app. To qualify, your referral must use your unique referral link to sign up for an account and make their first investment. You can redeem your referral bonus towards investments offered on the Loved app.
To participate, you must be a Loved member.
Loved Investing Features
Loved lets you open a custodial account so you can invest, no budget or age minimum is required. Kids get their own accounts to learn about investing via real-world experience. They can also track their savings goals and view their portfolio.
On the flip side, parents remain in control of moving money and managing their kid’s trades. Your child will request the stock, and you simply approve it (or not). Features include:
- Investments in U.S. companies and ETFs from as little as $1.
- Investing themes, like Innovate the Future, Learn from Buffett, or Girls Conquering.
- Invest together as a team, with family and friends.
- Stay connected with in-app video and chat messaging.
- Test your knowledge with learn & earn quizzes.
- Send and receive stock as gifts.
- Establish savings goals and put it on auto-pilot.
With Loved, your kid will become financially empowered.
Loved offers custodial investing accounts for the whole family. Investments start as low as $1, and it’s free to use. Join with this referral link to get a $5 bonus towards investments.
Don’t think your kid is ready for investing? Check out Greenlight. It’s a debit card for kids that ties in chores and allowance and comes with a number of parental controls. They’re currently offering a 30-day free trial to new customers
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses