This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Promotions and bonus offers from LBS Financial Credit Union can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $50-$100.
LBS Financial Credit Union was established in 1935 and is headquartered in Westminster, CA. They have locations in the Southen California area.
LBS Financial CU Promotions Review Below
[Expired] LBS Financial Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it: Open a new checking account at the Marina branch or online using Promo Code: Marina2020 and set up direct deposit to receive $100
- When it expires: 12/31/2020
How To Earn The Bonus
Open a new checking account at the Marina branch or online using Promo Code: Marina2020 and set up direct deposit to receive $100.
The Free Checking account has no monthly fees.
- New Membership requires $1 one-time fee and $5 deposit into a Share Savings account.
- Checking account requires $20 minimum deposit.
- Member must not have had a checking account relationship with LBS Financial within the last 30 days.
- Account must remain open and be in good standing.
- Minimum $100 monthly direct deposit must reflect on account within 60 days of opening.
- Incentive will be deposited into your Share Savings account within 30 days of the first direct deposit.
- If the checking account is closed by the Member within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
- One incentive per account and household.
- Member responsible for all taxes on account.
- Can be combined with our current loan programs but not good with any other incentive offers.
- Must be 18 or older to qualify for promotional offer.
- Promotional offer may be rescinded anytime at the discretion of LBS Financial Credit Union.
Small bonus but easy requirement to receive the bonus so might be worthwhile if you live in the Southern California area.