Jassby is a free chores and allowance app for families with a virtual debit card for kids. Reward your kids for completing chores, doing well in school, achieving goals and more. Children can shop in-app, and you’ll get to see all your kids’ purchases as well. For everything you need to know about Jassby, keep reading.
Jassby is a free iOS mobile wallet designed for families to manage chores and allowances. It now comes with a virtual debit card, so kids can spend their hard-earned cash at the Jassby Shop in-app or in-store wherever Apple Pay is accepted. With Jassby, parents can:
- Set chores – one-time or recurring – and reward your kids with real money.
- Set and manage allowances.
- Send your kids money, and let your kids request money when they need it.
- Control your children’s money, including setting spending limits and what they can buy at the Jassby Shop.
- Track your family’s account activity on a single screen, such as what your child bought, when he bought it, what it cost and more.
Jassby uses the latest encryption technology, along with biometric authentication, to lock out unauthorized use.
Jassby Pricing & Fees
The Jassby mobile app is free to use. The Jassby virtual debit card, however, costs $2.99 monthly, which is waived if you make at least one card purchase a month. Jassby does not charge any ATM withdrawal, cash reload or card replacement fee.
Before signing on with Jassby, keep the following in mind:
- The Jassby app is available for iOS only.
- Jassby does not offer a physical debit card.
- Jassby debit card only supports Apple Pay.
If you want to teach your kids how money works, Jassby is an excellent solution. With complete parental control, children will get to experience firsthand what it’s like to earn and spend money.
Also, take a look at the budgeting and cash back services provided by Wallit.
Till is another money app for kids where you can easily transfer money, manage daily chores and see spending insights. Till is currently offering a $10 welcome bonus.