If you recently relocated to the United States for work, accessing financial services is a difficult process. Without a local credit history, most credit card issuers won’t even consider your application. This is where Jasper comes into play.
The Jasper Mastercard®, issued by WebBank, Member FDIC, doesn’t require credit history (proof of income required to apply) or a Social Security Number to apply*. They’ll report your spending and payments to all three main credit bureaus: Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian, which can help build your credit history with responsible use. Plus, they don’t charge an annual fee. For more on Jasper and their current offers, keep reading.
|Credit Limit||Up to $5,000|
|Ongoing Rewards||Get up to 6% cash back by referring friends ! Start with 1% and get an extra 1% for a full year for every friend you bring on board. Terms apply|
|Airport Lounge Access||None|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
- No option for balance transfers
- Not for credit repair
Jasper Mastercard® Rewards
Earning cash back. With Jasper Mastercard®, members can get up to 6% cash back (terms apply).
Redeeming cash back. Receive cash back automatically every month as a statement credit after three on time payments. Earn cash back as long as your account is in good standing. If your account is past due, cash back will be locked. Your cash back maximum varies based on credit limit. This easy redemption is great if you want hands-off type of rewards.
Making The Most Out Of Jasper Mastercard®
To get the most out of your Jasper Mastercard®, make sure to:
- Use it responsibly to help build a credit history in the U.S., since Jasper reports to all three main credit bureaus: Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian.
- Make your payments on time and in full to help establish a solid credit history and qualify for more valuable rewards credit cards with higher limits and better perks.
- Use it when you travel because it doesn’t charge any foreign transaction fees.
- Do not close this card, even if you don’t use it. Keeping it open can continue to help your credit score. Plus, there’s no annual fee to pay.
The Jasper Mastercard® was designed for those who are new to credit in the United States. You can apply for one without a Social Security Number or credit history* (proof of income required to apply). It comes with a relatively high, unsecured credit limit and no annual or any foreign transaction fees.
*If you have just arrived in the U.S. on a work visa, Jasper will not run a hard inquiry with the credit bureaus to process your application. If you are a U.S. citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or if you have been living in the U.S. for more than one year at the time of application, Jasper will run an inquiry with the credit bureaus. However, application review is always based on multiple criteria, not just your credit score. No SSN is required to apply for applicants who are new to the U.S. and are in the country on a work visa. SSN is required within 60 days of card activation. Card can only be activated from within the US.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus