- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- Bonus ValueEditor: 100%
- Bonus RequirementsEditor: 90%
Read about the latest bonus offer for HSBC Bank’s Premier Checking account here. See all current offers from HSBC Bank here.
Established in 2004, HSBC Bank is headquartered in Tysons, Virginia, and has more than 220 locations throughout California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington. If you’re not in any of these regions, use the Bank Bonuses guide to find more suitable bank offers, including ones from Chase Bank, TD Bank, Simple Bank and more.
Rates from HSBC’s physical banking network don’t compete well with the nation’s best, but their online division, HSBC Direct, has an online Savings account with a nice rate. Compare the nation’s best rates here: best Savings rates | best CD rates.
I’ll review the current Premier Checking offer below.
Get A $750 Bonus With HSBC’s Premier Checking
Earn a $750 bonus with this offer for HSBC’s Premier Checking account. Direct deposit will not be required for the offer, but there is quite a substantial deposit requirement.
- $750 bonus offer is set to expire March 29, 2019
- Offer is only available online
- HSBC Premier Checking is eligible for the bonus
- Direct Deposit is not a requirement for this bonus offer
- Application triggers a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
How To Earn The $750 Bonus
- Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier checking account with qualifying activities.
- Open your new HSBC Premier checking account online by March 29th, 2019; and
- Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $100,000 or more in New Money in combined checking, savings, and/or eligible investment accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening; and
- Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.
- You will automatically receive the $750 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Premier checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities. It’s that simple.
- You must be 18 years of age and have a Social Security Number
- Current U.S. residential address and a U.S. residential address for the past three years
- Valid U.S. ID (driver’s license, non-driver identification card, learner permit), passport or Permanent Residential Card/Green Card
- Account information for funding your new account
Features And Need To Know
- There’s a $50 monthly maintenance fee, unless you meet these minimum balance requirements to have it waived:
- To qualify for an HSBC Premier relationship (to waive the monthly fee), you need to open an HSBC Premier checking account and maintain balances of $100,000 in combined U.S. Dollar personal deposit accounts and investment balances. Business owners may use their qualifying HSBC U.S. Dollar commercial balances to qualify for a personal Premier relationship.
- You’ll have a Relationship Manager for professional support
- You’ll get an HSBC Premier Debit Mastercard® card
- Pay no foreign transaction fees on your purchases with the HSBC Premier Debit World Mastercard® card
- You’ll have access to HSBC ATMs worldwide, most with no withdrawal fees
- You may be charged additional fees by the ATM operator or network used including a fee by another HSBC entity operating ATMs outside the U.S. Foreign currency conversion rates may still apply.
- You’ll receive international services (fees may apply)
- Receive priority service and emergency financial support at HSBC branches across the street or around the globe
- Overdraft protection is optional
- Personal Internet Banking and Mobile Banking plus Global View and Global Transfers
- Access your eligible worldwide HSBC deposit accounts online and transfer funds between them
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. The information, including rates and fees, presented in the review is accurate as of the date of the review. Please refer to issuer website and application for the most current information. We may be paid for the content on this site.
- HSBC Bank $350 & $750 Checking Account Bonuses
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $150, $200, $300, $350, $500 – January 2019
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Bonus: $300 Coupon Offer
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Savings Builder Account Offers 2.45% APY
- Chase Total Checking® Account Bonus: $200 Coupon Available Online
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Account $350 Bonus Offer
- HSBC Bank Premier Checking Account $750 Bonus Offer
- BBVA Compass Bank Promotions: $150 Checking Bonus, Money Market & CD Offers
- Chase Student Checking Promotions: $100 Chase College Checking℠ Bonus
- TD Bank Promotions: $300 & $150 Checking Account Bonuses
- Simple Bank Review: Unlimited $20 Bonuses & Top Savings Rate Offer
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Premier Plus Checking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings℠||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Sapphire℠ Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase College Checking℠||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings||2.22% APY||Review|
|HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier Checking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard®||70,000 Miles||Review|
|Ally Invest||$3,500 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|