Hiatus is a money management app that helps you monitor your financial accounts and spending, as well as track your monthly bills and subscriptions. It also analyzes your spending and recurring payments, suggests ways to save, and negotiates bills on your behalf.
Let’s take a closer look at Hiatus below.
Hiatus helps you manage your finances, set smart and achievable budgets, and save money. The app links to your bank accounts to track your monthly bills, upcoming renewals, subscriptions, and notifies you when bills are due.
You can see where you’re making automatic payments and easily cancel unwanted subscriptions. Hiatus also offers personalized and actionable advice on ways to reduce your bills.
The app compares your bill to “big data” to determine if it’s higher than average and whether they should negotiate on your behalf. Hiatus will analyze rates on mortgage, student debt, insurance, savings, and utilities, so there are plenty of ways to save.
Hiatus charges 50% of what you save in the first year. You can pay upfront or in monthly installments as the savings are realized. If the app doesn’t reduce your bills, the service is free.
Hiatus gives you a clear view of what you have, what you owe, and how you can save.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers