First South Financial Credit Union (firstsouth.com) promotions and offers can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $50 to $200.
Update 5/21/2023: The referral bonus was extended, now valid through 6/30/23.
Update 1/18/2023: The referral bonus has been increased from $50 to $75 for both parties. The offer is valid through 3/31/23.
This credit union was established in 1957 and is headquartered in Bartlett, Tennessee. They have 16 locations throughout Tennessee and Mississippi.
See the Posts History below for all offers from this institution.
READ MORE: GET TOP OFFERS FROM CHASE, AXOS, BANK OF AMERICA, TD BANK AND U.S. BANK.
First South Financial Credit Union of Tennessee is open to those who live, work, attend school or worship in Shelby, Tipton, Fayette, Dyer, Madison, DeSoto, Marshall, Tate, and Tunica counties in Tennessee. See current membership info.
I’ll review the current offers below.
$75 First South Financial Referral Bonus
$50 $75 for yourself and $50 $75 for your friend when they open a new account with First South Financial.
- Call the bank for more details. Or open your account online with the link provided at the offer page.
- Offer valid until
12/31/22 3/31/236/30/23 and cannot be combined with other offers.
- Referred members must pay the $10 membership fee and make the initial $25 deposit.
- Existing First South Financial members cannot be referred.
- $50 will be paid 1 to 2 business days after the referred member joins.
- Offer is subject to change or withdrawal without notice, please see them for complete details.
[Expired] $50 First South Financial Direct Deposit Bonus
Earn $50 when your qualifying direct deposit posts to your First South account.
- Offer valid until 6/30/22 and does not apply to existing First South Financial direct deposits.
- $50 will be paid 3 to 4 business days after the direct deposit posts.
- Some types of direct deposits do not qualify.
- Offer is subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- Please see them for complete details.
- Federally insured by NCUA.
See offers from Chase, TD Bank, Aspiration, Bank of America and more here.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply