This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find up-to-date promotions and offers from Financial Partners Credit Union (fpcu.com) here. Typical offers range from $50-$100.
Financial Partners Credit Union was established in 1937 and is headquartered in Downey, CA. They have locations in CA.
READ MORE: See Popular Offers From Banks Like Chase Bank, Bank Of America, U.S. Bank, BMO Harris, And TD Bank
Membership in Financial Partners Credit Union is open to anyone through membership in the American Consumer Council, regardless of residency or employment status. Individuals who live, work, attend school, or worship in the California counties of San Diego, Orange, or Los Angeles counties, or the California cities of Alameda or South San Francisco also qualify for membership. Eligibility also extends to members of AARP, as well as employees/retirees/members of nearly 700 Select Employees Groups, including Boeing Aircraft and Missiles Division and Rockwell International. (A full list of SEGs can be found on the credit union’s website.) See current membership info.
Compare their rates with the nation’s top Savings rates here, top Checking rates here, and the top CD rates here.
Financial Partners CU Promotions Review Below
Financial Partners Credit Union $100 Referral Offer
- What you’ll get: $100
- Where it’s available: Must live, work, or go to school in Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, or Los Angeles County, the City of South San Francisco, or the City of Alameda
- How to earn it: Earn $100 when you refer someone and they become a member.
- Share you friend or family member’s contact in the form found at the offer link.
- FPCU will email your friend or family member.
- When your friend or family becomes a member, you both you will receive the bonus.
- When it expires: None listed
Waive The Monthly Fee
They offer a free checking account with no monthly fee.
- Open at any FPCU location or online.
- The referring member’s unique referral code must be entered at time of application.
- FPCU is not required to pay the promotional incentive for accounts opened without the appropriate referral code.
- Referring member must be 18 years or older and an FPCU member with an active savings account, checking account and/or loan.
- Referred member must be 18 years or older, may not be an existing member, must be within FPCU’s field of membership and be eligible to open and maintain membership.
- Not all applicants will qualify.
- New members who are rejoining but have had a membership relationship with FPCU in the last twelve (12) months do not qualify.
- Accounts must remain open for 90 days.
- Joint account holders are not eligible to refer.
- FPCU employees and volunteers are ineligible to refer.
- Business and Fiduciary accounts are not eligible to refer and/or receive promotional incentive.
- New referred member and referring member will receive the $100 promotional incentive to the checking account within 90 days of opening qualifying accounts and meeting the account requirements provided all accounts are in good standing.
- $100 promotional incentive will be reported as interest income to the IRS on Form 1099-INT at year-end.
- Other terms, limitations, and conditions may apply.
- FPCU reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time.
Compare with the best bank promos here, including ones from Bank of America, Chase, TD Bank, Aspiration, Huntington and more.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply