Established in 1935 and headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, Utah First Federal Credit Union (utahfirst.com) has just 10 locations in the state. Locations may be limited, but membership is open to anyone nationwide and sometimes they will have rates worth considering. We’ll review those below.
Utah First CU Promotions Review Below
[Expired] Utah First Credit Union $100 Checking Offer
- What you’ll get: $100
- Where it’s available: UT
- How to earn it: High school students can earn the bonus for opening a “Savings for Success” account.
- When it expires: None listed
Waive The Monthly Fee
The “Savings for Success” account has no monthly fees.
- You must be a high school student
- Requires a $5 minimum deposit to be kept in the account.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers