Since 2014, Even Financial‘s loan-matching service has connected borrowers with top lenders. It’s quick and free, and it makes comparing rates and terms from multiple lenders a fairly painless process. Keep reading for everything you need to know about Even Financial.
Even Financial Features
|Loan Amount||$1,000 to $100,000|
|Loan Term||2 to 7 years|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Funds Availability||As soon as the next business day|
|Minimum Credit Score||550|
Even Financial connects borrowers with a variety of loans from their partners in less than 60 seconds. Lenders include top providers like Avant, LendingClub, LightStream, OneMain Financial, Prosper, SoFi and UpStart. Borrowers can use their loan for a wide range of personal uses, such as buying a home or car and debt consolidation.
Even Financial works with lenders that offer loans to less-creditworthy borrowers, but the better your finances, the better the loan terms. Other features include:
- Even Financial’s pre-approval process requires a soft credit pull, so it doesn’t negatively affect your credit score.
- Even Financial provides a debt refinancing calculator and other additional tools.
- Even Financial offers an FAQ section and education blog.
The Even Financial application page is encrypted with industry-standard 256-bit SSL encryption, so your personal information stays secure.
Even Financial Pricing
Requesting a loan and connecting with a lender via Even Financial is 100% free. However, loan fees, rates and terms will vary from lender to lender.
Even Financial Limitations
Before you search for loans with Even Financial, consider the following:
- Even Financial is not a direct lender.
- Even Financial offers a limited number of providers and do not include banks or credit unions.
- Pre-approved offers are not the final loan offers.
- You’ll receive additional offers and marketing materials via email, phone and mail.
Even Financial is an online marketplace where borrowers can find personal loan offers from top lenders. The process of requesting loan offers is short and sweet, so it’s ideal if you’re looking to compare rates and terms from multiple lenders quickly and easily. Plus, some lenders are open to borrowers with poor credit. However, you’re limited to the lenders in its network, which doesn’t include banks or credit unions.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers