Get updated bank offers and promotions from Essex Bank here. Typical offers in the past have been for $100 to $250 in cash bonuses.
Established in 1926 and headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Essex Bank has a little over 25 locations throughout Maryland and Virginia. If you’re not local to either state, use our Bank Bonuses page to find offers with more availability from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, TD Bank, Simple Bank and many more.
I’ll review the current offers below.
Essex Bank $250 Checking Account Bonus
Earn a $250 bonus for a new Checking account with this offer from Essex Bank. Direct deposit isn’t required for this one.
- $250 bonus has no listed expiration date and can end at any time
- Cash Back Checking account is eligible for this bonus
- $9.95 monthly service charge unless a $500 minimum direct deposit is made per statement cycle or a $1,500 average daily balance is maintained in the account.
- Offer available at Timberlake, Old Forest, Fairfax and Stonehenge branch locations only in Virginia.
- Direct deposit is not required for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- $50 minimum deposit to open
How To Earn The $250 Bonus
- Valid only for new Cash Back Checking accounts opened in person at the Timberlake, Old Forest, Fairfax and Stonehenge branch locations.
- Limited to one account per household.
- Cash bonus only available to new customers that do not currently have a personal checking account with us and have not received a cash bonus from Essex Bank in the prior 12 months.
- You may earn 1% cash back on any online or signature-based debit card transaction, up to $10 per statement cycle.
- In addition to the standard cash back rewards associated with the account, new account customers are eligible to receive up to $250 credited in $50 monthly increments for the first five (5) complete monthly statement cycles.
- The first monthly statement cycle will be a partial month depending on when the account is opened and therefore does not qualify as a complete statement cycle.
- The bonus program will begin on your second monthly statement cycle and will run through the sixth monthly statement cycle.
- Each of the $50 increments will be credited to your new checking account on the last day of your statement cycle.
- In order to qualify for the $50 monthly rewards, you must (1) Open a Cash Back Checking account at the eligible branch locations listed above; (2) avoid the monthly service charge; (3) conduct at least 5 non-pin, signature- based debit card transactions during each monthly statement cycle; and (4) conduct one bill payment transaction through online banking during each monthly statement cycle.
- If you do not meet the qualifications listed above in any one of the eligible monthly statement cycles, you will not receive the $50 bonus for that month, however you will remain eligible to receive a bonus if qualifications are met in subsequent eligible months.
- All cash rewards will be reported to the IRS as taxable income
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus