Efani is a mobile service provider with military-grade security that guarantees protection – $5 million in insurance coverage – against SIM hacking. The mobile plan offers unlimited talk, text and data, along with the peace of mind that your sensitive personal and financial information stays safe. Keep reading for everything you need to know about Efani.
What Is SIM Hacking?
SIM hacking is when a person gets their hands on a new SIM card that’s tied to you. Here’s how they typically operate:
- The hacker contacts your mobile provider and requests a new SIM without your permission.
- The operator asks questions to verify your identity, which the hacker has obtained from the dark web or other sources.
- The hacker completes the verification process and receives the new SIM.
- The hacker takes control of your phone, accessing your text messages, voicemails, email account, bank account information and more.
SIM hacking may also occur when a customer service rep is bribed into releasing a new SIM card.
Efani operates on the powerful Verizon network and provides a slew of security features to give you peace of mind. That includes:
- 11 layers of authentication to replace a SIM card.
- A mandatory 14-day cooling off period before activating a new SIM.
- Any major change must be approved by several staff members.
- Any major change will go through a manual review process.
- Any major change requires a notarized letter of intent, which is verified by Efani’s legal team.
- Data access is limited to a single IP with no access outside of the United States.
- 24/7 concierge support
- Your phone number isn’t attached to your personal information.
On top of all the above, Efani conducts background checks on all employees, monitors staff, and stores customer information in server silos to keep data segregated.
Efani is so confident of their security measures, that they include $5 million in cybersecurity insurance with their plan.
Efani Plan & Pricing
|Calling minutes in the United States, Canada & Mexico||Unlimited|
|Text messages in the United States, Canada & Mexico||Unlimited|
|Mobile data in the United States, Canada & Mexico||Unlimited|
|5G Ultra Wideband Performance||Included|
|International data roaming (if your phone is eSIM compatible)||Included|
Efani is modestly-priced at $99 per month, which is higher than the average mobile plan. However, you’re getting much more in return. Efani provides SIM swap and hacker protection and $5 million in insurance, and they keep customer usage private. Traditional mobile providers don’t offer any of the above.
The Efani plan comes with a 100% money-back guarantee for 60 days.
Efani is a great way to protect yourself from cybercrime. If you don’t want hackers to access your mobile phone, consider switching your mobile plan to Efani and get guarantee protection.
You might also be interested in Privacy. The company provides virtual payment cards so you never have to reveal your real credit card details. They’re currently offering $5 in bonus cash when you register for a free account.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers