This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
My eBanc is offering great rates for their online One-Time Deposit (CD) accounts. See the current rates below.
Update 12/27/2023: Their CD rates decreased slightly across multiple terms.
- My eBanc offers some of the best nationwide rates for its One-Time Deposit accounts.
- My eBanc is the online division of BAC Florida Bank and offers special higher rates for a variety of accounts, including Checking, Savings and CDs.
- Unlike the traditional deposit accounts with BAC Florida Bank, the internet-only accounts with the My eBanc division are available to everyone nationwide.
See the Posts History below for all My eBanc offers.
My eBanc One-Time Deposit Account Details
My eBanc One-Time Deposit accounts are available with 6, 12, 18, 24, and 36-month terms. Here is a table with the current rates:
|6 month CD||4.21%|
|12 Month CD||4.60%|
|18 Month CD||4.46%|
|24 Month CD||4.40%|
|36 Month CD||4.18%|
- Available nationwide
- Minimum for APY: $1
- Maximum for APY: –
Read more: Compare with the nation’s best CD rates here.
- My eBanc online time deposit delivers competitive rates, no maintenance fees and their money management tool.
- Daily compound interest for maximum earnings.
- Interest may be received in the form of a check, transfer to a transactional account or re-deposited to the time deposit at renewal.
- Access to your account anytime with free online and mobile banking.
- FDIC insured
Posts History for My eBanc
READ MORE: See Promotions From Chase Bank, BMO Harris, Bank Of America, TD Bank, And U.S. Bank
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply