Via Swagbucks, EarlyBird (getearlybird.io) is welcoming new customers with a $50 gift card bonus. And if you join the EarlyBird Crypto waitlist, you could earn bonuses that total up to $130 in Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Contributing to a child’s financial future can be very rewarding. But when it involves UGMA accounts, the process can get complicated. EarlyBird makes it easy. Simply open an account, select a portfolio, and invite close ones to participate. They can even include a video with their gift to make it more memorable. Let’s dive deeper into EarlyBird and their current offers below.
EarlyBird $50 Welcome Bonus
Swagbucks is offering a $50 gift card bonus when you open an EarlyBird account and make your first investment of at least $15. To qualify, you must keep your account active for 30 days.
Simply log into your Swagbucks account and find the EarlyBird promotion under available offers. You will receive your bonus in the form of 5,000 SB to your Swagbucks account, which can be redeemed as a $50 gift card.
EarlyBird Up To $75 Bonus
EarlyBird Crypto is about to launch. Get on the waitlist for early access and you can earn a bonus of up to $75 in Bitcoin or Ethereum. See the offer here.
EarlyBird is a financial app that helps members invest in their child’s future. Using the platform, you can create a custodial Uniform Gifts to Minors Act (UGMA) account, which then allows you to invest in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other securities on behalf of your minor child. Once they become of legal adult age, they can take over the account and their investments.
EarlyBird will recommend one of their five model portfolios, based on your risk tolerance, financial circumstance, investment goals, and child’s age. They range from conservative (100% bond ETFs) to aggressive (100% stock ETFs) and are reviewed and rebalanced quarterly.
Other notable features include:
- “View only” mode for children ages 6 to 13.
- Kids ages 13 to 18 can download the app and interact with it.
- View projected balance when your child reaches 18.
- Earlybird Crypto lets you add Bitcoin and Ethereum to your child’s account along with more traditional investments.
The company is an SEC-registered investment advisor and is highly regulated. The company also has SIPC protection of up to $500,000.
EarlyBird is a simple and straightforward way for parents, family, and friends to contribute and invest in a child’s financial future.
Kidfund is a social savings app designed to help kids save money. They’re currently offering a $5 sign-up bonus.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers