Credit Union West is offering new customers a $150 bonus for those who open a Heritage High-Yield Checking account. This promotion is aimed at individuals seeking a checking account that not only provides a competitive yield but also rewards them for their banking activity.
See the bottom of this page for more offers.
Credit Union West Checking Bonus Offer
- What you’ll get: $150
- Where it’s available: AZ
- How to earn it:
- Promo Code: When opening your new Heritage High-Yield Checking account, make sure to use the promo code JOIN150. This code is essential for eligibility and links the offer directly to your account opening process.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: You must establish at least one ACH credit or direct deposit into your new checking account.
- Transaction Activity: Within the first 30 days of account opening, you need to complete at least 15 point-of-sale or purchase transactions.
- When it expires: 12/31/2024
Waive The Monthly Fee
The Heritage High-Yield Checking account has no monthly fee.
- Promotional offer is only valid for one new membership per person; offer is not valid for existing members.
- $5 minimum balance required for membership account.
- One ACH credit/Direct Deposit must be established. Must have at least 15 point-of-sale or purchase transactions post and settle to your account within 30 days of account opening. The new account must be open and in good standing for at least 90 days before the $150 is available for use.
- Any taxes are the responsibility of the recipient and are reported on a 1099-INT.
- Coupon is non-transferable and non-negotiable for cash. Program subject to change without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Our Take On the Bank Offer
This offer is attractive to individuals looking for a high-yield checking account that rewards them for regular banking activities.
But the bonus amount is on the low end. You can find better bonus offers here
But if you had your eyes set on joining this credit union, then it’s not a bad deal. The use of a promo code simplifies the application process.