This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Copper (www.getcopper.com) is welcoming new customers with $5 in cash bonuses (referral link required). Enjoy an additional $5 cash bonus for every person who claims their welcome reward using your unique referral link.
Copper is a free digital checking account and debit card for teens with a strong emphasis on financial education. Parents can tie chores to allowances, monitor their kids’ spending and saving, and move money between accounts easily. Let’s take a closer look at Copper and their current offers below.
|ATM Network||50,000+ Allpoint ATMs|
Bonus offer >> Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
Copper $5 Welcome Bonuses
Get a $5 cash bonus when you use a referral link to download the Copper app, register for a new account, and complete at least one transaction.
Use one of the referral links below:
Copper $5 Referral Bonuses
Earn a $5 cash bonus for every person who uses your unique referral link to download the Copper app, register for a new account, and complete at least one transaction. Referral rewards are automatically deposited into your Copper account.
Copper is a digital bank designed for teens. With parent permission, members have access to a debit card and educational materials to improve their financial literacy. In the meantime, parents are able to set up recurring allowances, monitor spending, and send instant money transfers to their child’s account.
We like that Copper has:
- Multiple ways to deposit funds.
- A MasterCard debit card with free access to 50,000+ ATMs.
- Google Pay and Apple Pay compatibility.
- 0.001% interest across all balances.
- Savings tools to help reach savings goals.
- Quizzes and fun educational content.
- Rewards for taking short quizzes, referring friends and watching videos.
- Daily ATM withdrawal and spending limits.
- Notifications to parents of account activity.
- Easy money requests and transfers from parent to child.
- Financial literacy resources for parents.
- MasterCard Zero Liability Protection coverage.
- FDIC insurance on up to $250,000.
Any teenager 13 years of age or older can open a Copper account. However, a parent or guardian (aged 18+ years) is required for account activation. The adult will need to supply their Social Security or tax identification number, as well as link an existing checking account to Copper. Both parties must be U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or hold valid long-term visas.
Copper does not charge any monthly, deposit, overdraft or account maintenance fees, and members can withdraw cash from any Allpoint ATM without incurring any charges. There is also no minimum balance required.
However, third-parties may charge external fees for optional services, including withdrawals from out-of-network ATMs and cash deposits via GreenDot.
Copper provides a refreshingly innovative take on teen banking. It’s simple, convenient and low-cost. The digital bank is a good fit for teens who want financial independence and will take advantage of the educational resources available on the platform.
You might also be interested in Chase First Banking℠, created for kids and powered by Greenlight. It gives families a way to manage chores, track allowances, set savings goals and more. Chase First Banking is currently offering a $25 welcome bonus.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses