CoinList (coinlist.co) is welcoming new users with a $10 bonus in free Bitcoin (referral link required). Once registered, you can join their referral program and earn an additional $10 bonus in free Bitcoin for every new customer who uses your unique link to claim their welcome reward. More referral promos here.
If you didn’t invest in Bitcoin from the get-go, you’re most likely kicking yourself now. Instead of looking to the past and thinking about what you “should have” done, you can look at the new coins being offered. Ones that might one day beat the Bitcoin record.
CoinList is a unique crypto exchange because it gives investors access to a variety of new tokens before they’re listed on other exchanges. They are quite selective about what projects they support. Let’s dive deeper into CoinList and their current offers below.
CoinList $10 Welcome Bonus (Limited)
Enjoy a $10 welcome bonus in Bitcoin when you use a referral link to sign up for an account, complete KYC, and buy or sell $100 worth of assets in a single trade within 90 days of registering for an account.
Important: There are 2000 rewards available for all users each month. You may see the remaining rewards for the current month at coinlist.co/rewards. The program has no scheduled end-date. CoinList retains the right to end or modify the rewards program at any time.
The bonus will post to your CoinList Wallet approximately four days after the qualifying transaction.
Here’s our referral link for this offer (thanks ahead of time!)
CoinList Give $10, Get $10 Referral Program
Invite your friends to CoinList, and you each will earn $10 in Bitcoin. To qualify for the bonus, your referral must sign up for a CoinList account using your unique link, complete KYC, and they must buy or sell $100 worth of assets in a single trade within 90 days of registering for an account.
Only 2,000 rewards are available each month. To see the remaining rewards for the current month, click here. Rewards are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis, and will post to your CoinList Wallet approximately four days after the qualifying transaction.
CoinList is an all-in-one solution for crypto investors. Their range of services is diverse, but they’re most known for giving members access to new tokens before they’re listed on other exchanges. That’s because CoinList was originally created as an ICO investment portal, managing compliance, technical peculiarities, and regulatory load associated with the launch of new digital coins. Since then, CoinList has warped into a fully-functional trading platform. As a user, you can expect:
- Quality projects that are thoroughly vetted before they’re listed. Companies must show that they know how to build things, not just write a white paper.
- Quality users that are also vetted to help ensure the long-term success of the project. You can’t invest until you answer a series of questions about the project. Plus, different sale tiers have different buy limits and lockups to prevent dumping.
- Payments in USD, BTC or ETH.
- Token staking, often at generous returns. For example, 32% for NU and 17.8% for UST.
- DeFi lending and borrowing, allowing you to convert Bitcoin to wBTC and deploying it on Compound, MakerDAO, dydX, Curve and other top DeFi protocols.
- Buy and sell BTC, ETH and other leading cryptocurrencies with USD or stablecoins.
- Securely store, deposit and send your crypto using reputable custodian partners (BitGo, Gemini) with no fees. The majority of funds are stored offline.
- Anti-money laundering law compliance.
CoinList is a one-stop-shop for all your crypto-investing needs, but their claim to fame is vetting and listing initial coin offerings. It’s a great way to get in early on some of the best projects in the crypto space.
See our cryptocurrency promotions page for the best offers.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like