Get a $200 bonus for a new checking account with this offer from CIBC U.S.
See the Posts History below for all offers from this institution.
- What you’ll get: $200
- Where it’s available: In-branch only (IL, MI, MO & WI)
- How to earn it: Open a new CIBC iCan or myChoice Checking account with a minimum balance of $500 and meet the following account requirements within 90 days of opening the account:
- One direct deposit or ACH transaction must post to the account, excluding electronic bill payments made through CIBC NetBanking) and;
- Elect to receive eStatements through CIBC NetBanking.
- When it expires: None listed
READ MORE: GET TOP OFFERS FROM CHASE, AXOS, BANK OF AMERICA, TD BANK AND U.S. BANK.
Waive The Monthly Fee
CIBC iCan Checking account has no monthly fee.
myChoice Checking account has no monthly fee.
- The bonus will be credited to the account by the Payment Date.
- The “Payment Date” is 100 days after account opening.
- The account must remain open on the Payment Date to receive the bonus.
- Bonus is considered interest for income tax purposes and will be reported to the IRS.
- Any applicable taxes associated with the bonus are the responsibility of the account holder.
- Consult your tax adviser regarding specific tax considerations for your accounts.
- Only one CIBC iCan or CIBC myChoice Checking account bonus is permitted per person regardless of the number of accounts that are opened.
- The offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Accounts converted from other types of checking accounts and checking accounts opened online are ineligible for this bonus.
This offer is finally back. It’s been a few years.
See More from CIBC:
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply