Find the latest promotions and bonuses from CIBC Bank USA here. Typical promotions have been for $100 to $200 in cash.
Established in 1991, CIBC USA has branch locations in Illinois, Michigan, Missouri and Wisconsin.
READ MORE: GET TOP OFFERS FROM CHASE, AXOS, BANK OF AMERICA, TD BANK AND U.S. BANK.
CIBC USA often has good rates worth a look. Their online Savings account in particular tends to provide a top rate. Compare the best CD rates here and the best Savings rates here.
I’ll review the current offers below.
[Expired] CIBC Bank Online Agility Savings $200 – $400 Bonus (Nationwide)
- What you’ll get: $200 or $400 bonus
- Where it’s available: Online, Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Earn $200 when you deposit at least $25,000
- Earn $400 when you deposit at least $50,000
- When it expires: 3/16/2020
How To Earn The Bonus
- You will earn a $200 bonus if you maintain a minimum daily balance between $25,000 and $49,999.99 for 120 days from the last calendar day of the Initial Funding Period.
- You will earn a $400 bonus if you maintain a minimum daily balance of at least $50,000 for 120 days from the last calendar day of the Initial Funding Period.
- If at any time during the 120 days from the last calendar day of the Initial Funding Period your minimum daily balance decreases:
- Less than $50,000 but $25,000 or more, you will earn a bonus of $200.
- Less than $25,000, you will not qualify for a bonus.
Earn a top rate with this online Savings account from CIBC Bank.
- This account is available online only (nationwide)
- Minimum $1,000 deposit to open
- Get 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to your account with CIBC NetBanking or the CIBC US Mobile Banking App.
- No monthly account maintenance fees
No monthly fees with this account.
- Complete an account application for a new Agility Savings account between February 10, 2020 and March 16, 2020.
- An account application is deemed complete when you are provided an account number on the confirmation screen.
- Deposit at least $25,000 of new money from an external bank (transfers between CIBC Bank USA accounts will not qualify) within the first 15 calendar days from the date of the completed account application (Initial Funding Period);
- The minimum daily balance on the account must be at least $25,000 for 120 days from the last calendar day of the Initial Funding Period; and
- Enroll in Online Banking and change the Statements Delivery Method to “Online” during the Initial Funding Period and continue enrollment for 120 days from the last calendar day of the Initial Funding Period.
- New money means funds not currently held within a CIBC Bank USA account.
- Only one bonus is permitted per primary or secondary account holder.
- Once you have qualified for a bonus, your bonus payment will be paid no later than 60 calendar days after you have completed all the requirements listed above.
- Bonus is considered interest for income tax purposes and will be reported to the IRS.
- Consult your tax adviser regarding specific tax considerations for your accounts.
- Bonus offers are not eligible to you if you were the primary or secondary account holder of an Agility Savings account with CIBC Bank USA on or after May 1, 2018.
Here’s a nice offer for a bonus and a competitive online Savings rate if you have the cash reserves available to qualify. Compare this offer with the best bank bonuses here.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply