Update: This offer is no longer available at moneysmylife. See the Chase Freedom Flex℠ credit card.
The Chase Freedom® credit card is offering $200 bonus cash back after you spend $500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening (ways to meet this spending requirement). This is a solid sign-up bonus for a credit card with no annual fee, and has been a favorite of bonus seekers for quite some time.
And earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year. This card is well-known for its 5% bonus cash back in quarterly rotating categories. The bonus cash back is great, but you’ll still need to have some consideration before applying due to the 1% cash back rate on purchases outside of these bonus categories.
This card earns Ultimate Rewards (UR) points. It’s 20,000 UR points for the welcome bonus. If you pair the Chase Freedom card with a higher tier Ultimate Rewards card, those 20,000 UR points could be worth up to around $400 (instead of the standard $200 cash back). More on this below.
*Chase Bank offers great bonuses with their Checking/Savings accounts also.
The information related to the Chase Freedom credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers