The Celebrity Cruises Visa Signature credit card from Bank of America has 10,000 MyCruise bonus points as an introductory offer. To qualify, charge your first purchase to your card within the first 90 days of opening your account. There’s no minimum spend requirement to worry about. I value these 10k points at around $100. Although not the best bonus around, this card has no annual fee to carry. Compare this with other top card bonuses here.
The Celebrity Cruises Visa Signature Card doesn’t come with any noteworthy perks other than its welcome bonus. Regular cruisers might get some value from this card. But most will find a flat-rate cash back credit card, or a non-branded travel rewards card, more rewarding.
*The Celebrity Cruises Visa Signature Card is issued by Bank of America. See Bank of America’s Checking/Savings bonuses here.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers