BitcoinIRA.com is the first full-service solution that lets you invest your IRA in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and more. They make the whole process quick, easy, and safe, so you can use cryptocurrencies to reach your retirement goals. See the best crypto IRA services here.
To date, over 50,000 account holders have made $400+ million in transactions. Keep reading for more about Bitcoin IRA.
Bitcoin IRA Features
|Eligible Retirement Accounts
Simply put, Bitcoin IRA lets you buy and sell crypto in your IRA. It features:
- A variety of cryptocurrencies supported, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Zcash and Digital Gold.
- A feature-rich dashboard with live price tracking, portfolio performance, videos, education and more.
- Tax-free advantages so you can maximize your account growth with tax deferred and potentially tax-free investing.
- 24/7 trading, so you can self-trade anytime and anywhere.
Bitcoin IRA offers a full-service solution that will guide you through the whole process. They will set up your account, move your money from an existing IRA custodian, execute the self-directed trade, and move your coins safely into a digital wallet.
Saver IRA Features
The Saver IRA lets you contribute monthly and automatically invests your contributions in cryptocurrencies. It only takes as little as $100 a month to start and features:
- Monthly recurring contributions simply by connecting a checking or savings account.
- Automated investing. Contributions are automatically invested into the cryptocurrencies you selected.
Interest Earning Features
Earn up to 7% interest on your retirement holdings. When you enter into this program, you’re loaning your assets out to Bitcoin IRA’s lending provider. The provider then lends out your funds to vetted institutional borrowers, and you end up with the majority of interest made on those loans. Features include flexible terms, daily earnings, monthly payments, low minimums and zero upfront costs. Eligible assets include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple.
Your digital assets are stored with BitGo Trust. They’re insured for up to $100 million, thanks to Lloyd’s of London, their insurance provider. All Bitcoin IRA investments are stored offline. The webapp is secured with 256-bit encrypted SSL certification, and all wallets use industry-leading standards of multi-sig for security and HD for financial privacy.
How Bitcoin IRA Works
Getting started with Bitcoin IRA is simple, with the following three steps:
- Create an account in just under 3 minutes. After that, you can access your customized dashboard and digital wallet.
- Enter how much you want to invest, how you want to fund your account and your profile information. You’ll be ready to trade in just 3 to 5 business days.
- Start trading 24/7 in real time. Buy, sell or swap digital assets inside your self-directed retirement account by visiting the self-trading area in your Bitcoin IRA dashboard.
Bitcoin IRA Fees
Bitcoin IRA charges an initial one-time service fee that varies, depending on your investment amount. This fee covers:
- Comprehensive Bitcoin IRA services, including full support services for rollover of retirement funds
- Complete set up of a self-directed retirement account with BitGo Trust
- Best-in-class security storage
In addition to the service fee, Bitcoin IRA also charges a custodian and security fee. For more details, contact a Bitcoin IRA representative.
If you want a self-directed IRA that lets you invest in cryptocurrencies, you might want to look into Bitcoin IRA. They’ll walk you through the process from start to finish so it’s easy, and they’ve teamed up with BitGo Trust to make sure your money is safe.
For another similar service, take a look at BitIRA here.