- Editor Rating
- Rated 3 stars
- Banner Bank Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Banner Bank was established in 1890 and is headquartered in Walla, WA. They have locations in CA, ID, OR, UT, and WA.
Compare their rates with the nation’s best at these pages:
Banner Bank Promotions Review Below
Banner Bank $100 Checking Offer (Targeted)
- What you’ll get: $100
- Where it’s available: CA, ID, OR, UT, WA
- How to earn it: Receive a promo code in the mailer, open a new consumer checking account and make 3 debit card purchases within the first 60 days
- When it expires: 12/15/2020
There are several offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. A few great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking® ($100 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How To Earn The Bonus
Receive a promo code in the mailer, open a new consumer checking account and make 3 debit card purchases within the first 60 days
- Nationwide ATM convenience
- No ongoing minimum balance required
There is no monthly service fee with the Connected Checking account.
- $50 minimum opening balance.
- Limited to: recipients of this mailing, one personal account, and one $100 reward per household.
- Not to be combined with any other offer.
- Recipient must meet standard account opening requirements.
- Not available to current Banner Bank Checking clients.
- $100 reward will be paid if you use your Banner Bank debit card to make three purchases within 60 days after account opening—deposited to your checking account during the following 30 days.
- Your reward will be reported as income on IRS form 1099.
- Surcharges assessed by non-Banner ATMs will be rebated by Banner Bank to client account.
- When using ATMs outside the U.S., there is a 1.10% Currency Conversion fee, which is based on the U.S. dollar amount.
- If you plan to use your Banner Bank debit card when traveling internationally, please notify the bank before you travel so they can adjust card restrictions.
There is nothing special about this offer. Compare this offer with the best bank offers here.
The best bank promotions are updated here. Start with these pages for good offers:
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Savings℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||Up To $240||Review|
|Axos Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,500||Review|