Astra is an intuitive personal finance app that helps you automatically save money. It transfers funds from your checking account to your savings account. How much and how often is up to you. Let’s get into all the nitty gritty details below.
How Astra Works
Astra is a platform that helps put your savings on autopilot. It efficiently routes your money between accounts, so you don’t have to. This is how Astra works:
Download Astra & Connect Accounts
Download Astra for iOS or Android and provide some simple identity information. As a verified user, you can add your financial accounts and eventually make automated transfers. Your Astra dashboard will show your account balances and the status of your savings goals.
If you have a checking account and a savings account connected to Astra, you can set up clever automation to move money without ever having to lift a finger:
- Set a maximum value on your checking account. Any additional funds will automatically transfer to your savings account.
- Track your credit card spending and create round-up transfers on the individual charges from your checking account to your savings account.
- Set an alert for your credit card balance. When it hits a certain value, you’ll get a notification.
- Save a percentage of your paycheck automatically. Choose an account to monitor, how much of your paycheck you want to save, and an account to transfer to.
As you can see, there are a variety of ways to set up transfers, some are varying amounts based on transaction volume or income and others are standardized, fixed amounts.
If you have inconsistent income or your balances fluctuate, it’s OK. Astra will not initiate a transfer if your balance is low. The automated routines respond to your finances in real-time and send you notifications to move money.
Astra is free to use, and you can move up to $1,000 per transfer between accounts.
Astra uses modern automation to interact between accounts in a seamless and intuitive way, so saving money is almost effortless. And because the app is free to use, you’ve literally got nothing to lose.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers