Amazon is offering a $5 promotional credit for a future eligible order when you buy Amazon eGift Cards worth $50 or more in a single order.
The offer is available to current Prime members who purchase the eGift cards between May 1, 2023, and May 14, 2023.
Update 5/14/23: Reminder, today is the last day for this deal.
Amazon Prime member can receive a $5 promotional credit for a future Amazon.com eligible order when you purchase Amazon.com eGift Cards valued at $50 or more in a single order on Amazon.com.
To be eligible for this promotion, you need to be a current Prime member, and you must purchase at least $50 in qualifying Amazon.com eGift Cards in a single order on Amazon.com during the promotion period.
- For qualifying purchases, a promotional credit of $5.00 will be automatically applied to the Amazon.com Prime account that was used to purchase the Amazon.com eGift Card(s) within two (2) days after the qualifying order has been completed or, where applicable, the order has shipped. The Promo Credit is valid until 29th June 2023, 11:59PM (PST).
- Limit one promotional credit per Amazon.com Prime account as designated by the primary email address.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is a $5.00 promotional credit.
- Amazon.com eGift Card purchases must total at least $50 in combined value, and the Amazon.com eGift Card(s) must be purchased in a single order at Amazon.com using a current Prime member account. Amazon.com eGift Cards are subject to Terms and Conditions. Amazon.com eGift Cards purchased through Prime Now do not qualify for this promotion.
- Void where prohibited.
- The Promo credit may be redeemed on Amazon.com, towards the purchase of eligible products listed on and sold by Amazon.com.
- The Promo Credit may not be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the Offer at any time.
- If you place an order using a promotional credit and then return or cancel that order, the promotional credit cannot be refunded or re-used.
- Offer valid on Amazon.com Gift Cards sold and delivered by ACI Gift Cards, LLC and purchased at Amazon.com between 12:00 a.m. (PT), May 1, 2023 and 11:59 p.m., May 14, 2023 (PT). This offer is not valid on any Amazon.com eGift Cards that are purchased prior to 12:00 a.m., May 1, 2023 or those purchased on May 1, 2023 through May 14, 2023 but scheduled for delivery after May 14, 2023.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges, if applicable, do not apply when determining the minimum purchase amount.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the promotional credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- The promotional credit only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities, including Prime Now LLC, will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- The promotional credit may not be applied towards the purchase of products sold by, or under the brands of third parties, or sold through third-party areas of Amazon.com.
- Promotional credits may not be redeemed for or applied toward the purchase of any gift cards sold at Amazon.com, including Amazon.com Gift Cards.
- Any promotional credit remaining unredeemed after June 29, 2023 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) will be forfeited.
- This promotion may not be combined with other credits or special offers.
- This promotion cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com.
- The savings from the promotional credit will be reflected on the final checkout page of qualifying orders.
- If any of the products or content purchased in conjunction with the use of the promotional credit are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. In determining the amount you paid for the product or content, the promotional credit will be proportionately applied to all eligible purchases within the transaction.
- The promotional credit is non–transferable, non–exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
- Void where prohibited.
- Recipients of the gift cards can redeem the gift card value towards their Prime membership at the https://www.amazon.com/amazonprime.
- Additional restrictions apply, see www.amazon.com/promos for details.
A $5 credit for a future order doesn’t sound like much, but if you were going to spend $50 on Amazon anyway, might as well get a $5 credit while you’re at it.
When you spend $25 or more on Amazon, shipping is free. If you have Amazon Prime, you can also get free one-day shipping on most things that Amazon sells directly. If you are a student or have an SNAP EBT or Medicaid card, you can save money on a Prime membership. You can also sign up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply