Alpaca (alpaca.markets) is currently welcoming new customers with up to a $100 cash bonus.
Alpaca is a brokerage that allows members to buy and sell stocks and ETFs on U.S. exchanges. The platform is best known for its commission-free trades and robust API capabilities. They now have support for crypto trading as well.
Let’s take a look at Alpaca and all they have to offer right now.
Bonus offer: Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
Alpaca Up To $100 Welcome Bonus
Enjoy either a $5 cash bonus or a $100 cash bonus when you open a free Alpaca brokerage account. The amount you will receive is random and will post to your account within 48 days of approval. The odds of receiving the $100 welcome bonus is 3 in 2,943.
You can find the offer on their homepage while it lasts.
Alpaca provides zero-commission stock and ETF trading, as well as robust API tools for algorithmic trading. Supported markets include forex, commodities, indices, precious metals, energy, and cryptocurrencies. Alpaca also stands out for:
- No minimum deposit requirement
- High-quality charting tools via TradingView
- Supports fractional investing, margin trading, and short selling
- Watchlist for daily change updates on selected stocks and ETFs
- Third-party integrations
- Demo account
Alpaca is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). All members are covered by SIPC, which protects U.S. investors for up to $500,000.
Alpaca is famous for its commission-free model. That means the platform doesn’t charge anything to trade stocks and ETFs. Members are still subject to fees from self-regulatory organizations, securities exchanges, and government agencies.
There are also no deposit fees, no inactivity fees, and no ACH withdrawal fees. However, the platform does charge $25 for domestic wire withdrawals and $50 for international wire withdrawals.
Alpaca is a great option for traders who are looking for a low-cost way to build their own algorithms in a wide range of markets. Plus, get up to a $100 cash bonus just for opening a free Alpaca brokerage account.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus