- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Old National Bank Bonuses
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 80%
- ValueEditor: 80%
Find the latest Old National Bank promotions, bonuses and offers for Checking and Savings accounts here. Typical promotions in the past have been for $50, $100 and up to $500.
Established in 1907, Old National Bank is headquartered in Evansville and is the largest bank in the state of Indiana. You’ll find around 200 branch locations across Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan and Wisconsin. Use our Bank Offers Page for other offers if you’re not local to one of these regions.
Old National Bank offers a wide array of personal and business banking services. Their deposit accounts include Checking, Savings and CD accounts. Being a traditional banking platform, their CD/Savings rates are less than stellar. Compare the best CD rates here and best Savings rates here instead.
Find new promotions below.
Old National Bank $500 Yearly Bonus
First, sign up for a new Checking account with Old National Bank with the promotion and earn a $50 bonus. Then, you can start referring family and friends to Old National Bank and you will both earn a $50 bonus once requirements are met. You can receive up to ten $50 bonuses ($500 total) within a calendar year.
First, Sign Up And Get A $50 Bonus
Register your information for the promotion and earn a $50 bonus for a new Checking account.
How To Earn The $50 Bonus
- Complete your information in the registration form on the offer page and click GO!
- Open a new eligible checking account and complete the following requirements within 60 days after account opening:
- Complete ten (10) debit card purchases (ATM withdrawals are not eligible), AND
- Have one (1) or more direct deposits totaling at least $500
- Allow up to 4-6 weeks, after completing all requirement of this offer, for delivery of your Reward Card.
Avoid The Monthly Fee
Avoid the $6.95 Monthly Fee by meeting at least ONE of the following requirements:
- Have a total of $500 in direct deposits each month OR
- Maintain a minimum balance of $750 OR
- Maintain a combined balance of $1,500 in checking, savings or money market accounts OR
- Are an active member of US military
Avoid the $15 Monthly Fee by completing one of the following requirements:
- Maintain a minimum balance of $5,000 OR
- Maintain a combined balance of $25,000 in checking, savings, money market accounts, CDs, loans or line of credit
Avoid the $7.95 Monthly Fee by completing one of the following requirements:
- Maintain a minimum balance of $750 OR
- Maintain a combined balance of $5,000 in checking, savings or money market accounts
*The $8.95 Monthly Fee can not be waived for the Advantage Checking account.
Then, Start Making Referrals And Earn Up To $500 Yearly
You’ll earn $50 per qualified referral, and your referrals will earn a $50 bonus as well. You’re allowed up to ten referral bonuses per calendar year, for a maximum of $500.
This is quite the process to earn a $50 bonus each time, but if you’re a resident of Indiana where Old National is the largest bank, it may be worth it for you. On the plus side, you and the referred can earn a $50 bonus. Be sure to check out more popular bonuses from Chase Bank, Northpointe Bank, Capital One 360, KeyBank, PNC, etc. More options are below as well.
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Discover Online Savings & Money Market Promotions, Offers
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking & Savings Accounts: $100 To $400 Cash
- Santander Bank Review: $225 Personal & $250 Business Checking Bonuses
- PNC Bank Review: $400, $300, $200, $100 Promotions!
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Bonus, March 2017
- Northpointe Bank Review: $50 Bonus And 5% APY Checking!
- CIT Bank Online Promotions: $200 Savings Account Bonus!
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- SunTrust Bank Review: $200, $300, $400 Promotions!