Chase is offering special banking programs for all current Military Servicemembers and Veterans on thier Personal and Business Checking accounts. You’ll also be able to get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account and set up direct deposit, which is their personal Checking option.
Personal Banking Military Benefits And $300 Bonus
With the Chase Military Banking program, you can open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and have NO minimum balance requirement and NO $25 Monthly Service Fee that regular consumers are faced with. You’ll have to take advantage of the program and bonus in-branch. Details below.
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
- Go to the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM promotion page and have a $300 coupon sent to your email.
- Take your personal coupon into a nearby Chase branch (locate a branch).
- Present your Military ID and $300 coupon and request to open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account with Chase Military Banking benefits.
- Set up a qualifying direct deposit to your new account to earn the $300 cash bonus.
- Read my full review on the Chase promotion here.
Military Servicemembers & Veterans Benefits
With a qualifying military ID, you’ll receive these benefits with a Checking account:
- No $25 Monthly Service Fee
- No annual fee for 3″ x 5″ Safe Deposit Box or smaller (subject to availability, 20% discount on larger sizes)
- No Chase fee for the first four non-Chase ATM Inquiries, Transfers, and Withdrawals each statement period.
- No fee on Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks
- No Monthly Service Fee on:
- Two additional linked Chase Premier Plus Checking accounts
- Linked Chase Plus SavingsSM
- Linked Chase Liquid® Card
- Chase Mobile® Banking
- Chase OnlineSM Banking with Online Bill Pay
Business Banking Military Benefits
Military Service members and Veterans also receive special benefits for the Chase Total Business Checking® account.
- No monthly service fee on a Chase Total Business Checking® account
- Additional benefits for active military members with direct deposit of base pay into your Chase Total Business Checking® account include:
- No Chase fees on any non-Chase ATM transactions
- No Chase fees on incoming or outgoing wires
Qualifying military members can also get up to $500 in fee savings on SBA loan programs as well as discounts on conventional loan Origination Fees or Annual Fee waiver on lines of credit.
Visit a nearby branch to open an account with these Military benefits.
Full Details On Chase Coupon Promotions