This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
ZeroDown is now offering $1,000 off your first month’s payment when you register for an account with a referral link. You’ll also get a $1,000 cash bonus for every person you refer to the rent-to-own program for potential homebuyers in the San Francisco Bay Area and greater Seattle area. Other referral offers here.
ZeroDown buys a home you want with a cash offer. You then pay the company a fixed monthly fee, so you don’t have to wait to start your life in your new home.
Find out more about ZeroDown and its current offers below.
Bonus offer >> Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
ZeroDown $1,000 Off Your First Payment
Get $1,000 off your first month’s payment when you register for ZeroDown with a referral link.
We don’t currently have a personal referral link to provide. But, you can try using this one:
ZeroDown $1,000 Referral Bonuses
Update: Check the link but it appears the referral page is no longer available.
Refer a friend to ZeroDown, and you’ll get a $1,000 off reward. Each of your referrals will also get a $1,000 discount off their first month’s payment.
The $1,000 will be a rebate of the ZeroDown program fee.
- Go to the ZeroDown referral page.
- Click on the “Start referring now” button and follow the prompts to get and share your unique referral link.
- Get $1,000 off when someone gets a ZeroDown home using your referral link.
How ZeroDown Works
ZeroDown lets you live in your home today and buy it later when you’re financially ready. Here’s how it works:
- Qualify for ZeroDown. The company will look at your personal finances to determine if you’re a good fit for ZeroDown, as well as the range of homes they can help you own.
- Find the home you want. Use the ZeroDown home search tool. It has filters based on commute time, natural light, outdoor spaces and more. Go to open houses with a ZeroDown partner agent, or work with an agent of your own.
- ZeroDown purchases your home. The company will make an all cash offer. You’ll have to pay a $10,000 program fee (Program A) or $15,000 (Program B), due at ZeroDown’s time of purchase.
- Move in your new home. Once ZeroDown wins the offer for your home, you get your keys in as little as seven days.
- Make monthly payments. Make a fixed payment each month and earn Purchase Credits that help you buy the home at a later date. Purchase Credits are like cash back on your rent, which add up to a percentage of your home’s price. These credits get bigger each month because they correlate with the rising value of your home, but your monthly payment will always stay the same (for a maximum of five years). Earn 15% of your home’s value by the end of your fifth year.
- Buy your home when you’re ready. Apply your Purchase Credits to buy your home from ZeroDown at its then fair market value. You can buy your home from two years of monthly payments, up to five years.
ZeroDown is not a lender, and you won’t be getting a mortgage. After at least two years, you’re essentially buying your home from ZeroDown the traditional way. Your down payment, at this time, should be much easier to handle because it will be partially covered by the Purchase Credits you’ve built up.
If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area or greater Seattle area, and you want to stop throwing away money on rent, take a look at ZeroDown. They’ll buy the home you want, and you have to make monthly payments to ZeroDown while you build a financial base to purchase the home yourself.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses