This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Zacks Trade is a low-cost, full-featured, online stock trading platform for self-directed traders and investors who can put in the minimum $2,500 to open an account. They share the same founder as the well-respected investment research provider, Zacks.com, so you can rest assured you’re in good hands.
Zacks Trade Promotions
Trade Stocks And Options Starting At $1
- Trade US Stocks, Options and ETFs for as low as $1 per trade for a year from funding date.
- Offer valid for those that fund a new Zacks Trade account by 12/31/19 with at least $2,500 USD or equivalent in existing positions or foreign currency, funding must occur within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- Offer limited to one promotion per account type per customer.
- Current customers are eligible should the new account be of different type than their current account.
- US Stocks and ETFs priced above $1 per share will be subject to a commission of $0.01 per share with a $1 minimum for a year.
- US Stocks priced below $1 per share will be subject to a commission equal to 1% of the principal (# of shares x price per share) with a $1 minimum for a year.
- The first option in an order will be subject to a commission of $1 with each identical contract being $0.75.
- When placing a multi-leg order, the first option in each leg will incur a commission of $1 with each Identical contract being $0.75 each.
- Following a one-year period from account fund date, commissions will revert to our standard commission structure, starting at $3.00 ($0.01 per share) for US stocks priced above $1 per share, 1% of the principal ($3.00 minimum) for US stocks priced below $1 per share, and $3.00 for the first option contract in any leg.
- The offer does not apply to foreign stock transactions, large block transactions requiring special handling, restricted stock transactions or foreign ordinary shares that trade online in the U.S. over-the-counter (OTC) market and do not settle in the U.S.
- Offer is not transferable and not valid with internal transfers.
- This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business.
- Offer not valid for employees of Zacks Trade or Zacks companies.
- Zacks Trade reserves the right to restrict or revoke this offer at any time.
- Restrictions apply.
Zacks Trade Is Best For…
Zacks Trade Managing Director, Jason Toledo, reports that the company’s clients range from long-term investors to daily traders, and from students to retirees. But it’s the investors who’ll only be making a few trades a month in taxable accounts that will be able to save quite a bit of money on commissions by going with Zacks Trade instead of big brokerages like Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade or E*trade, especially in the realm of global trading.
For those that place importance on research, Zacks Trade is a very good contender. It offers minimum commissions for maximum access to top-notch information.
I would not recommend Zacks Trade to trading newbies. Although the platform thoroughly explains where certain metrics come from, it’s not a user-friendly way for beginners to learn and experiment with trading stocks. The platform has great tools for data analysis, but it doesn’t explain the basics and terminology.
See our brokerage and investment offers page here.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply